✨ Chapter-22✨

Vansh kept the key on her hand and...

She took it in hurry and closed the door.

After 10 mins she came out.

V- muze yo laga ki tum washroom ma hi so gai.

( I thought that you slept in the washroom)

But ignoring his words she directly went outside the room.

V- I think she is angry. But no problem for Vansh Rai Singhania nothing is impossible.

During Breakfast

Everyone was present except riddima.
No one dared to speak a word after last night incident .
Ragini was very happy. Where as vansh was feeling guilty for what he said to her although he did it for her but still he was upset she was ignoring him she didn't even had her breakfast no one know where she went as she was having 10 days holiday so it was confirm that she went somewhere else.

 Where as vansh was feeling guilty for what he said to her although he did it for her but still he was upset she was ignoring him she didn't even had her breakfast no one know where she went as she was having 10 days holiday so it was confirm that...

Riddima's POV

So here I am in a temple where I can get peace.
I am here as I can't go anywhere for now I wanted to go to maa but if I will go there she will surely ask me about yesterday's party and I can't tell her the truth otherwise she will blame herself for forcing me to marry him and I can't even lie to her.
So I decided to come here.

In afternoon

Vansh's POV

I am worried now where she is in morning I thought that she must have gone to meet her mother but she is not there as I just got her phone saying me to bring riddima to her house as she is Missing her.
She is not even picking my phone.

Today I came to home early as I thought she must be home by now.but this girl is still not home it is already dark it's not safe outside many of my business rivals are behind me and my family what if riddima??

No no this can't happen I will find her any how.

On the other side Riddima was sitting in a beautiful garden it wasn't crowded she was sitting on the bench with her friend NAVYA.

Riddima narrated her the whole incident but didn't tell her about vansh.

N- he did very wrong by saying this things now I will tell you what to do.

R- what??

N- see now..........................

*Secret conversation*

R- but it......

N- come on yarr you have to do this.

Saying this she dragged riddima somewhere.

9 pm.

Aab vansh ka sabar tut gaya.
And finally he took the car keys after having his dinner he went out he himself traced her phone location the place was new and the name was also not written he just went to the location and what he saw shocked him
He saw that.............

(Pic credit Google and respective owner)

Kya dekha hoga??
What must Riddhu and her friend have planned??
Was this too Ragini's plan?

Tell me in the comments.

[Votes- your wish]

Precap- a surprise or shock for vansh??

I know it is very much short but my mind is not cooperating me I am a bit disturb so I am not able to think anything or write anything and

moreover my mom forcefully took me to Nani's house which I don't like to go and now I am tired and don't know why tears are automatically coming from my eyes.

So pls don't say me to double update or I can't even say that I will update tomorrow it's not confirmed so pls adjust and next update will be long pakka.

Done
Do tell me your views regarding the chapter in the comments.

ƁƳЄЄЄ👋
ƳƠƲƦ ƜƦƖƬƬЄ🖋
ƤƦƛƇӇƖ💖💖