✨ Chapter-23✨

As vansh reached the place he was shocked as it was actually a club.
He entered inside and what he saw made him shocked.

She was wearing a beautiful black dress and was dancing.

Her dress 👇👇

(Pic from Google)

(Pic from Google)

V to himself- yeh riddima ha ya koi aur.

(Is she riddima or someone else)

He said while rubbing his eyes in order clear his vision but nothing changed riddima was still dancing like mad.

Leaving everything  he went towards her and dragged her out from the dance floor.

V- what are you doing here riddima.

But riddima wasn't answering infact she was not able to stand properly.

V- riddima answer to my question and why are you not standing properly..
. Wait a second are you drunk riddima.

Before she could answer he heard a voice from behind.

Person- so what she did the thing she was blamed for what problem do you have and who are you to her.

She said without seeing his face while vansh turned to see who was she.

V- excuse me who are you to ask me my relation with my wife.

Here navya became excited on seeing vansh in front of her.

N-y.......you.....a...ar.......e.......Van...sh..Rai........Shin....gha...nia.

V- yes I am any problem??

N- no no sir it's my pleasure to see you in front of me can I take a selfie with you.

V- sure.

She was about to take selfie but riddima came in between them.

N- riddhu what are you doing if you want to take selfie then use your phone and take after me.

R- why should I??

V- riddima let her take na.

R- tum Mera pati ho ya uske??

(You are my husband or hers??)

She said being angry.

V- is this even a question of course I am your husband.

Hearing this navya's mouth dropped on the floor she was shocked on knowing that she is vansh's wife never told her.

N- you both are husband and wife??

V- yaa

N- but Riddhu never told me.

R- aab pata Chal gaya na chal aab dance karenge.

(Now you gotta know no now come let's dance).

V- shut up riddima we are going home and that's final.

R- pls vansh I wanna dance if you want you can also join me.

She said and dragged him towards the dance floor but her force was not even affecting a bit.

R- come na vanshuu.

V- what the hell dare you to call me with that weird name. And we are going home no further argument.

R- no I want to dance.

At last vansh dragged her outside and forcefully made her sit in the car.
After making her sit he also took his seat and started driving.

In VR Mansion
Their room

V- riddima why you went there??

R- I got blamed for a thing I never did so I told this to navya and she said that if  no one is believing me so why should I listen your taunt's without my fault so now I did for what I was blamed for.

Hearing this vansh's guilt increased more.

V- riddima I am sorry for what I said to you.I know I hurted you a lot but pls if you can pls forgive me.

Listening this riddima kept her finger on her cheek and acted as if she is thinking something very important.

R- acha chalo maaf kiya tum bhi Kya yaad rakhoge.

(Ok I forgive you)

{Samne ka translate nahi kiya kyuki go Vasa he phadna ma maza aayega }

After making a lot of efforts he made riddima sleep.

V- Kal Ragini ka iss Ghar ma aakhri din hoga.

(Tomorrow will be Ragini's last day in this house).

What is vansh up to??

{723 words}
[Votes-98+]

Precap- vansh to throw Ragini out from the house??

A big sorry I know this chapter is also short. Trust me I have written a long one just few lines were left my mom called me for some work and when I saw it again my half chapter was vanished and I don't have energy to write it again.
But I promise that I will double update.

Done
Do tell me your views regarding the chapter in comments

ƜƦƖƬƬЄⱤ