✨Chapter-5✨

They entered inside, Uma and Dadi made them sit while others were confused.

C- to Didi ye ha aapka guests??

(So Didi are they you guests??)

U- yes.

V- mom to aapne muze inse Milne ka liya jaldi bulaya.

( So mom you called me early just to meet them)

U- god. Let me speak how much questions you will ask.
To Madhuri- arey sit na why you both are standing.

Riddima and Madhuri both sits on sofa

D- so me , Uma and Madhuri had already discussed about it.

V&R- about what??
They both looked at each other.

D- we want you both riddima and Vansh  to marry .

V&R- No way I am not going to marry him/her.

V-why are you repeating my sentence.

R- I am not repeating your sentence it's just a coincidence. Don't think your self so special that I will repeat your sentence.

V- why are you always ready to argue with me??

R- And why are always showing your power and richness?

V- see mom this girl I am not going to marry this middle class girl she don't have manners to speak.

R- maa hum iss sadu, aakdu sa shadi nahi Karne Wala .
To vansh- aur Kal bhi hume aapse kaha that ki aap Hume hamare status se judge nahi kar sakte.

(Mom I am not gonna marry this arrogant and ruthless man.
To vansh- and yesterday also I have said to you that you can't judge me on my status)

Vansh was about to say something but before he can speak .

U- just keep your mouth shut both of you. Don't your throat pain and why are you both fighting and what about yesterday??

D- aab ya maat kahana ki Kal bhi ek dusre ke saath bhid gaye the.

(Now don't say that yesterday also you both had a fight)

Both of them were quite.

M- aabhi to aap dono bullet train ke speed se zagda kar rahe the aur aab koi kuch nahi bol raha??

(Now you both were fighting in a bullet train speed and now no one of you is speaking)

U- leave it Madhuri let's focus on our main topic.

D- yes Uma is right.

R to M- maa pls kisi jail ke murder ke sath shadi karwa do likin ase insan ke sath nahi jise logo se baat karne ki tamiz nahi ha .

(Mom pls if you want marry me with a jail's murder but I can't marry a man like him who don't even Know how to talk with people)

Sia- riddima tumhe Sach ma asa lagta ha ki ek murder ke sath Jada kush rahigi??😅

(Riddima do you really think that you will be  more happy with a murder??)

Riddima give her 🙄 this Wala look.

Both Uma and Madhuri looked in each other's eyes and gave each other a sign.

Both kept their child's hand on their head.

U&M- you both have our swear if you will not agree for marriage then you will see the dead face of ours.

R- no maa you can't do this.

V-why you did this mom?

D-now you both have to marry each other you have no option as I know how much you both love to your mom's. So now what's your answer?

V-I agree. But I can't promise that I can keep riddima happy.

U- that we will get to know as time passes. And Riddima your answer.

R- I too agree.

She was having tears in her eyes .

U- beta don't cry.

She said while wiping her tears.

Suddenly a pandit arrive.

D- pls have a seat pandit ji and tell us the auspicious time for their marriage.

V- you have arranged this much .

U- yes because we were knowing that you both have to agree.

The pandit start to see something in his book and counting his fingers. After almost 15 min.
He spoke

Pandit- the auspicious time is after................

{Votes- 22+}

Precap- marriage preparation.

  [666 words]

What do you think after how much days or months will be the marriage??🤔🤔

Tell your views about chapter in comments.

Done .
It's third update in a day as I don't know if I will be update tomorrow or not as today only I took my second dose of covid vaccine and my hand is paining a lot.

Hope you will like the chapter.

Byeee👋
Your writter 😘
Prachi 💖