✨ Chapter-18✨

When came out to see that riddima was standing on the bed.

V- riddima what happened ??

He asked being worried.

Riddima with saying a word just jumped down the bed and immediately hugged him tightly.

R- vansh vo dewar par chipaki .

(Vansh vo lizard on the wall)

V- like seriously riddima dekho waha vo chali gai ha relax aur aape nakhoon mat chubhao.

(Like seriously riddima see there that lizard had went out so relaxing and stop pricking  your nails)

R- sorry.

Saying this she left him but when she saw him she quickly turn her face to other side.

V- aab Kya hua??

(What happened now?)

R- aab... Vo .....aap ke...

V- saaf saaf bolo Riddima aur Meri tarf muh Kar ke baat karo

(Riddima say clearly and talk to me face to face)

R-vahi to nahi kar sakte.

(That only I can't do)

But vansh without listening to her forcefully turned but her eyes were tightly closed.

V-Riddima

But without saying or listening to him she ran out.

V- ajeeb ladki ha asse bhag gai jesa bhoot dekh liya.

(Weird girl she ran outside like she had seen a ghost)

Just then angre entered.

V- aree angre tum aa gai vo file mil gai Chalo study ma vaha discuss karte ha.

(Aree angre you came do you got that file come let's go to study we will discuss there)

Saying this he almost came out but then h noticed that angre was still standing there.

V- aaj Kya tum sabko jhatake paad rahe ha phle riddima muze dekh Kar bhag gai aur aab tum.

(Why today every one behaving like this first riddima ran away and now you)

As he was standing out side Uma passed from there and saw Vansh.

U- Kya Kar raha ha vansh Kam sa Kam kapde to pehan leta.

(What are you doing vansh at least you should wear your clothes.)

V- pehane to ha mom .

(I had wore)

He said while taking a glance on himself and got shocked.

U- ek towel ko kapde nahi kahte vansh aur jitna muze pata ha tumhare paas kapde ki kami nahi ha to phle Jo aur kapde pehankar breakfast ke liya aao.

(One towel is not called clothes and as per my knowledge you don't have very less clothes so first go and wear clothes and come for breakfast)

Uma went after scolding him and angre  who was trying his level best to control his laughter finally burst. But got quite after getting dangerous glare from vansh.

V- can't you tell me before.

Saying this he went inside and wore his clothes.

On dinning table.

U- I want you to introduce riddima as your wife in front of your business partner.

Before anyone can say anything Ragini said.