The End, Or Is It?

2 Months later........

V- Riddhima kaha la Kar jaa rahi ho muze

R- Patience vansh patience, you know right sabar ka faal meetha hota ha.

A slow chuckle left from her as she end her words.

V- aur kitna time lage ga?

R- bass 5 min aur.

After five minutes....

V- finally muze to laga ki iss Patti ka Karan ma kahi andha na ho jau.

To which riddhima just rolled her eyes.

R-  vo sab chodo , ya lo jaa Kar change Kar lo.

She said while handing him a pair clothes .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Darkness..

Darkness was the only thing seen as he came out from the resort room after changing.

Vansh's POV

WHEN I CAME OUT I WAS UNABLE TO SEE SURROUNDING AS IT WAS FULLY DARK.
I ROLLED MY EYES IN A RAY OF HOPE TO FIND RIDDHIMA BUT UNFORTUNATELY SHE WASN'T SEEN ANYWHERE, I TOOK FEW STEPS AHEAD TO FIND A SOURCE OF LIGHT COMING FROM BEHIND THE DOOR,I FOLLOWED IT NOW AM STANDING JUST BEHIND IT. I PUSHED THE DOOR AND......

I SAW A PLACE WAS DECORATED BEAUTIFULLY.
THE FRAGNANCE OF SCENTED CANDLES AND WHOLE PLACE DECORATED WITH ROSE PETALS.
A TABLE AND TWO CHAIRS JUST AT THE CENTER.
I WAS AMAZED TO SEE THE SCENARIO BUT AS MUCH I GOT SURPRISED WHEN I TURNED.

IS THAT A DREAM?
IF IT IS THEN I WISH IT SHOULD NEVER END!

THIS WAS THE MOST AWAITED MOMENT OF MY LIFE.I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOW HOW I ALWAYS WISHED THAT ONE DAY SHE WOULD HERSELF PROPOSE ME.

EVERYTHING IS JUST LIKE A DREAM EXACTLY WHAT IMAGINED, WHAT WANTED.

"VANSH"

MY TRANCE OF THOUGHT WAS BROKEN BY HER CALLING MY NAME.

"HMMM..."

WAS THE ONLY THING WHICH I COULD UTTER AT THIS MOMENT.

"I KNOW IT VERY WELL THAT I HAVE HURT YOU A LOT. ALTHOUGH IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL BUT STILL WHATEVER I DID WAS NEVER DESERVED BY YOU, YOU ARE A GEM  A GEM WHICH I GUESS I DON'T DESERVE...."
SHE SIGHED

" DON'T SAY THAT I AM EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT I HAVE NEVER MADE YOU FEEL SECURE, I EVEN HAD AN EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR WITH RAGINI STILL YOU NEVER UTTERED A WORD TO ME.
YOU NEVER DEMANDED FOR THE RIGHTS YOU DESERVE.
I AM THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE GUILTY NOT YOU DEAR"

I TRIED TO CONVENES HER, I NEVER WANT HER TO BE GUILTY, I FEEL SOMEONE IS STABBING MY HEART TO SEE HER SAD.

"LET BYGONES BE BYGONES, WE'LL START A FRESH, A NEW LIFE.
WHERE WE WILL GIVE EQUAL TIME TO EACH OTHER, KNOW EACHOTHER, SLEEP TOGETHER, WAKE TOGETHER, EAT TOGETHER AND WILL MAKE EVERY MOMENT A SPECIAL ONE.
LEAVING ALL THE PROS AND CONS WE HAVE. I WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME TILL MY LAST BREATH.
YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING NOW.
I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU BECAME MY LIFE, I LOVE YOU VANSH."

SHE HUGGED ME AFTER CONCLUDING.

" I LOVE YOU TOO, YOU ARE MY WORLD AND QUEEN OF MY HEART"

SAYING THIS I HUGGED HER BACK.

I JUST WANT TO STOP THIS TIME RIGHT NOW. NO ONE BETWEEN US WE BOTH AND OUR LOVE.

POV ENDS.

EVERY THING WAS GOING ALRIGHT TILL NOW. THIS WAS THE BEST OF THEIR LIFE AND THEY WISHED TO STAY TOGETHER FOREVER.

BUT THEIR DESTINY WANTED SOMETHING VERY DIFFERENT THAT CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE, THEY NEVER THOUGHT THE BEST DAY OF THEIR LIFE WILL BRING A HUGE TSUNAMI IN THEIR LIFE.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Boom💥Boom💥Boom💥

Three gun shots were heard

They both parted and the scenario in front of them was horrible.
The whole place was surrounded by shooters.

"Daddddd......" VANSH ran to the man laying on the ground shooted with three bullets in his right arm.

VANSH his head in his lap and was trying hard to keep him awake but alas he couldn't.

Riddhima was rooted at her place this all was so unexpected for her she wasn't understand anything.

"Bhabhi, pls go from here. If something will happen to you boss will kill us, I will handle the situation here"

Pleaded Angre but everything thing was soo shocking for her that wasn't able the recover from the shock she just got.

She took baby steps and turned but what she saw next horrified her the most. A man with black mask and hoddie was aiming at her Love.
Leaving everything behind ran and dragged Vansh from his place in order to get him saved the bullet hitted her left arm.
Another bullet was fired but this one was by Angre and all the attackers were laying on the floor with pool of blood.

Everything happened in just a blink where he was dreaming of a beautiful life with his love and now he is just starting at her who was laying on the ground with blood oozing from her head and arm.
He sat down and placed her head in his lap.
Tears continuously flowing from his eyes, he caressed her cheeks.

"WHY?"

He muttered.

"Be....ca.us..e.  I.....i....  Lo...ve.  Yo..u
L..ist..en.  t.o  m..e  I  lov..e  y..ou  .to th...is  ext..en.t  I  alw...ays  wish...ed  to liv..e  a  hap...py  l...ife  wit..h  y...ou  b..ut  ala...s  de..s..ti..ny  ne..ver  wa .nt..s  it . ju...st  al..w...a.ys rem..emb..er  I  A....lways  Lo..ve
You"

She closed her eyes.

"No Riddhima you can't do this to me, you can't.

RIDDHIMAAAAA"

_____________________

THE END