✨chapter-13✨

NEXT MORNING

When Vansh woke up he saw that riddima was not in room.

After sometime Vansh came down he saw that everyone was sitting and was waiting for him for breakfast he came and sit on the main chair.

Uma was sitting beside riddima.
Suddenly uma's eye's wet on her arms it was still having vansh's hands marks as didn't applied any ointment.

U- riddima what happened to your hand why is it so red it is looking like someone had hold your arm very tightly for a long time.

Riddima was in her thoughts thinking what to say to Uma.

While vansh thought that she will tell his mom about the last morning incident to gain trust and sympathy from his family member

But to his surprise she said,

R- actually today in the morning while closing the door my hand struck in it and due to handle my arm got injured.aid

U- but beta you should be careful.

She said with concern.

D- vansh  ja aur isse institute chod aa.

( Vansh go and drop her in the institute)

V- but Dadi I have an important meeting.

D- that all I don't know from today you have to daily drop her and pick her leaving all your work as nothing important than wife.

S- yes Bhai Dadi is right  wife is life.

She said while chuckling.

But vansh's one glare made her mouth shut.

After having breakfast vansh not willingly dropped riddima in institute.
And gone to his ware house angre was already present there .

Angre hope my work is done yes boss.

As he entered he saw a man in pool of blood. He was the same officer who haven't allowed their ships to Port.

V- you Idiot just tell me who is your senior officer who is giving you order.

M- sorry sir pls leave me I will never disobey you.

V- better you don't now tell me the name of your senior officer other wise  I will kill you.

M- it's ka..Kabir sir.pls me I have a family sir pls I will never stop your shipment again.

V- I will live you on one condition.
You have spy on Kabir and tell me all the information about him I Know he is hiding something he is not orphan.

M- I will do whatever you say sir but please don't kill me.

V- ok I will leave you but never think about betraying me because I will not even think once before killing you and your family.

Saying this vansh went to his car while ordering angre to leave him.

In Riddima's Institute

She was sitting with her newly found friend  NAVYA.

N- you know riddima yesterday the rich guy came in our institute.
Today every girl is talking about him you O also saw him he was very handsome .

R-leave that I don't care who he is because for me almost ever rich people are arrogant, spoilt and have a lot of attitude.

N- come on riddhi they must have attitude be they are so cool and handsome.

Before they can continue their talks the time for interval was over and sir entered the class and started his lecture.

On the other side vansh was unable to concentrate on his work the thought of riddima was not leaving him.