✨ Chapter-24✨

Next morning
Dinning table

Everyone was silently having their dinner.

Rg- Vasa riddima muze nahi pata thi ki tum bhi drink karti ho.

(Riddima I wasn't knowing that you also drink)

S- everyone is not like you and she didn't drink.

Rg- I am not asking it to you.

V- whatever she wants to do she can it's her life.

Rg- but you are her husband na or you are thinking to divorce her throw her out .

This made vansh very angry he directly grabbed her neck and dragged her in the hall.
His sudden action made everyone shocked they also follow him.

R- vansh what are you doing she will die.

V- then let her die now it is enough. From the day she has entered she is just insulting riddima trying to create misunderstanding between us today I will kill her.

Riddima being scared that he might really kill with a lot of efforts made Ragini free from his hold.
As Soon as he left her neck she ran towards the dinning area and drank water in hurry forgetting about what she did now.......

V- Ragini you are forgetting something.

Everyone was looking at him curiously to know what she forgot.
Ragini came back to hall but was standing away from him .

Rg-w......wh.......a.......t...??

V-you leg has plaster or I can say a free pass to enter VR Mansion right??

After realizing this Ragini again started acting as if her leg was paining.

V- no need to act I know everything how you bribe the doctor,truck driver and police officer.

(He told them about her whole plan I am lazy to write I so pls adjust)

U- Vansh throw her out of the house she don't even deserve to stand in front of us.

Saying this Uma dragged Ragini out of the house and closed the door.
While vansh just smriked towards angre which went unnoticed by everyone.

At night
Riansh room

Vansh's POV

Finally today she is out from my and Riddima's life. She did a mistake by insulting my love she thought that she will play with my but she forgot who I am.
Now I don't care about her I know that angre will give her such a punishment that she will regret her doing now I can live peacefully with my love my riddima.

Do you think that his wish will fulfill?
Are the problems finished??

[Votes-102+]

Precap- leap??

______________________________________

A very important question

Do you want a sad ending or a happy one although I knew the answer but still wanna confirm

______________________________________

Again a short one. I know the chapter is not at all as you expected but pls bear me. I just wanted to finish Ragini's chapter as a new interesting twist is awaiting.

And I am not gonna update till the target completes and if it completed early then also pls don't expect me to update as I have to go for a wedding and I can't skip it as it's of my relatives and very near one.

So not gonna update 3 days and if I got time I will try.

Done
Do tell me your views regarding the chapter in comments

ƁƳЄЄЄ👋
ƳƠƲƦ ƜƦƖƬƬЄ🖋
ƤƦƛƇӇƖ💖💖