Know More About Zoey Hwang.

Zoey was originally born in Busan, South Korea. Her parents were on a shifting job. This time they got a job in Nashville, USA, resulting in their family moving to USA. As a child she never really got attention from her parents. They didn't take out time for her and were always busy with their work whilst a maid was appointed to take care of Aera. Aera didn't really like it. Though she understood that her parents have to work but it still hurt her. She got used to it while growing up. But the main thing was that her parents never really appreciated her efforts. They never recognized her talents.

All they cared about was if she was doing well in her studies. And "doing well" for them was bringing A+ in all the subjects and scoring a percentage above 90 no matter what. She was good in sports but they didn't care about it. She took part in so many competitions in school but still they cared about neither of her trophies and medals nor her certificates. She was so talented in dancing that the dance teacher in school gave her free sessions but no one looked at it. She hid it from her parents and went to these dance learning sessions saying that she is taking some extra classes. 

She truly loved dancing. But when she discussed about this with her parents- well tried to discuss about it with her parents they denied her without even listening to her whole point. They said it was against their morals and values. Dancing in front of so many people wasn't something they liked. Not something they wanted their daughter to do. But it didn't looked like she accepted this decision of her parents.

Being by herself mostly, she was forced to grow up before her age. Her mind had already become mature. She was self-dependent anyway. She had started following K-pop at the age of 11. And she knew what she wanted to do already. She was just waiting, waiting for an opportunity and she had already planned everything and even saved a nice amount of money out of the allowance her parents used to give her.

And she got it. She got the opportunity. Her parents were going to shift back to South Korea. It was like she was on cloud 9 when she heard this news. She was the first to pack her stuff and bring all of her suitcases in the living room. This was the day she was waiting for after all. When she sat in the flight it was not like the airplane was taking off in the blue sky but as if she was taking off towards her dreams. It was her 14th birthday when they reached South Korea. And she couldn't ask for a better gift. 

She had actually auditioned for BigHit through a virtual audition in Nashville. And she even passed it. It was like even God wanted this. But she knew that her parents won't allow her. She was almost going to run away from her house but at that very moment she got the news that they were going back to South Korea.

She never got the courage to ask her parents about it. Yes, she never asked her parents about it. She secretively joined a dance academy and started learning dance professionally but she didn't ask her parents about it. Being in a rich family she could pay the fees just from the money she saved from the weekly allowance/pocket money that her parents gave her. It was a benefit for her as they didn't really ask her much about how she was spending her money. And as she was one of the best dancers the academy got, the academy offered her free sessions as well. But during this period something boosted her confidence and gave her fear a backseat. The K-pop group, BTS. She followed them with all her heart. Looking at them, she became sure of what she wanted to do.

And this time she had decided to show some strength. She auditioned for BigHit again and even passed the audition again. It was 2 days after her 15th birthday, 4th January, 2016, she decided to ask her parents about it. Yes! She was going to take a step forward! But- will they allow her? How will they? Isn't it about their morals and values after all?
___

Get to know about it in the next part ^^

Thanks for reading! <3