A Fun Hangout

"You better don't be late and make it here till 12" Aera warned the guy on the other side of the phone, supposedly Soobin.

"Yeah yeah I won't be late. I'm gonna go get ready now. Byee~" He cut off the call and Aera continued with her makeup.

Aera and TXT had decided to hangout just a day after the Music Bank as the two were free the whole day. So now at 11:30am, Aera was getting ready. Soobin said that he and the others would pick her up so all she had to do was wait.

She was wearing a yellow crop top,paired with black jeans. The black converse was already lying near the door frame of her room which she had decided to wear. A zipper lying on the bed just incase she would need it. Her thin little locket around her neck, some bead bracelets on her left wrist along with the friendship bracelet that Felix gifted her and two tiny tubs as earings.

She was just putting on a tiny amount of makeup and singing along to some songs that were playing on her phone. She took a last glance at herself in the mirror and then took her bag putting some essentials in that.

"Yo! Where you going?" The squirrel guy came in her room while munching on some popcorn.

"Firstly, I'm going to hangout with Soob, Gyu, Yeonjun, Taehyun and Kai and secondly what are you doing in my room?"

"Firstly, so the TXT boys, you could've just said that and secondly it's not just YOUR room it's also Hyunjin and Changbin hyung's room so..." He shrugged at her, making her shake her head and continue with what she was doing.

"Anyways just give me that black cap of yours na. I can't find mine maybe Hyunjin wore it to practice today" Aera demanded to Jisung.

"Why will I-"

"Just wear mine Aera. Here" Hyunjin said entering the room gaining attention of the two and fetched for something in his bag before getting out his black cap and handing it to her.

"You had your cap but you still wore mine to practice?" Aera was confused.

"I had actually forgotten mine in the practice room last time. I got it today. I would've given you yours back but it smells like sweat see" He suddenly removed the cap from his head and placed it right infront of Aera's nose making her back away immediately.

"Ewww Hyun keep it away" Hyunjin laughed at her being disgusted.

"Where are you off to tho?" He asked noticing that she was dressed.

"Oh I'm going to hangout with the TXT boys" he just nodded his head to her response and before he could say anything a sound of horn stopped them as Aera turned to the sound.

"That must be Soob. Alright I need to go. I will be back by 9pm something and Chan Hyung already knows and he gave me a whole lecture on how to be out there so y'all don't start now. Byee~~" She quickly wore the cap, put on her shoes and mask, swung her bag on her right shoulder and ran downstairs to the door.

"Take care of yourself Aeriee" Lee Know who was in the living room watching tv told her but his eyes were still focused on the TV.

"Okayyy" She ran out of the dorm.

Hyunjin and Han went to the window and looked down to see 2 cars standing down there. 1 car would have 4 members of TXT and the other maybe a member and a manager along with Aera(?)

Soobin, Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun came out of the 2nd car to greet Aera and it was infact Yeonjun in the 1st car who also came out. They all greeted each other.

"Uh Aera you will be sitting with me. If that's okay?" Yeonjun spoke regarding the car placements.

"Huh? Ye..yes it's okay"