Finally 9

The anxiety of the members knew no bounds by the time. It was the final decision and it would depend on this final decision that if they will debut as 7 or as 9. All the performances were over. As 7 and as 9. They showed all that they had to show and now it was in the hands of JYP and the audience.

The 7 members standing a bit away from Minho and Felix were continuously glancing at their right looking at the two dancers who were awaiting the results as much as them. They were tapping their foot on the floor waiting for the MC to announce the results. No one was actually paying attention to the MC's words. 

Aera almost lost it when JYP started talking about dogs all of a sudden. Like hello? can you just announce the results so that we can either hug each other and celebrate or cry together if its not what we are wishing for? We performed 5 songs goddamit we are tired! Aera put a stop on her thoughts as she heard the MC stop JYP in the mid asking him why he was talking about dogs all of a sudden. For the first time she was thankful to the MC.

She didn't even care paying any attention to JYP's 'Real dogs and Robot dogs' theory. All she wanted to hear at this moment was just the final results.

Her tears were ready to fall now and she was trying her best to hold them in while staring at Minho and Felix.

"Congratulations. Stray Kids are nine members" JYP finally spoke the words that all of the 9 members were waiting for.

Turning towards Minho and Felix she looked at them with the same expression that they looked at the other 7 with. Mouth opened. She ran to Minho, the others following back as Felix had ran towards Chan.

She hugged Minho tightly, and her tears made their way down her cheeks without her even realizing it. Han came next hugging both of them and then Hyunjin joining the hug along with Seungmin.

As Chan made his way towards Minho, Aera went to Felix who was hugging Changbin now. She embraced the brunette guy who was crying as much as her and Changbin took his two babies to his arms holding them tight.

She didn't pay any heed to the conversation that happened later. She was just happy. She was wiping her tears that kept coming out when Minho and Chan did their final comments. And again after JYP congratulated all of them and exited the stage, the members jumped on each other, squeezing each other in a tight hug.

She took a moment and looked at the others hugging and celebrating. She didn't even realize how she had frozen on her place. There was a shine in her eyes. A ticklish feeling in her heart. Her tears were still flowing down. She was lost in the happiness of the other 8. Lost in the love that they had for each other.

She could even stare at them the whole night. But a guy who was standing beside her ruffled her hair, getting her out of the daze that she was in. 

"Happy? we are finally 9!!" The taller guy spoke stretching the word 'Finally', expressing how much hardwork it took for all the 9 to reach at this 'Finally'.

"More than happy Hyun" 

She said while smiling as Hyunjin quickly took her to his chest not caring about how her tears will leave a wet stain on his white t-shirt.

He lifted her up very easily when she hugged his neck tiptoeing because of his height. And brought her to where everyone were celebrating.

They were finally 9. Finally debuting as 9. And she couldn't be any more excited to live her dream with these 8 amazing humans. She felt contented.
___

I know its a short one but hehe ^^

Thanks for reading! <3