Confession

Me
I'll come by 6:30?
                                                                       Jjunie~
                                        Alright! 6:30 it is then ^^

The message flashed on Aera's phone screen. As she was bored, Yeonjun suggested her to stop by the HYBE building and accompany him while he practiced for the comeback. He was anyways practicing alone today. Not like he wouldn't let her visit if all of them were practicing together.

Aera had become good friends with everyone. Just like Yeonjun, even Aera stopped by HYBE alot of times and watched the others practice. And then they all would spend time together, playing around and eating. They all were besties with Aera by now.

It was 5:45pm already and it would take Aera atleast 20 minutes to reach there. So keeping her phone away, Aera quickly got up and started changing into some comfortable jeans and tee. She put on some lipbalm. Wearing her cap and her jacket, she grabbed her sling bag and mask and went down the stairs. Bumping into Hyunjin and almost spilling his coffee, she immediately said 'sorry' and hurried her way to the shoe rack.

"Where are you going?" A confused Hyunjin asked her, curious about where she was hurrying to. What Aera failed to notice was that, this was the first time in weeks that Hyunjin approached her first. She failed to notice the lack of communication that the two were having in these weeks. Maybe she was too busy to notice that? Or maybe she had her whole attention on someone else to pay attention to her bestie?

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell Channie oppa. Uh, Hyun, I'm going to the HYBE building to meet Yeonjun. I'll be back by like 9:00pm okay? If oppa comes before that, just tell him this. Bye!" She was about to walk out the door when Hyunjin's statement stopped her.

"Don't you think you're being with Yeonjun Hyung a little too much?" His inner thoughts were said out loud by him, catching Aera off-guard.

"Huh?"

"No..I..I mean...what if someone sees you two and there are already rumours about you two dating, what if this sparks the rumours.."

"Just chill Hyun! Nothing will happen. Even if rumours get sparked up, our companies will handle them"

"Just...be careful.."

"Yes I will be careful. Now bye I have to go!" And she left, again failing Hyunjin's eyes which were telling her to not go there. And to stay with him instead. Though, the words never came out of his mouth. He sighed and went upstairs to his room, looking tired when he didn't even do anything the whole day.
_

Aera reached the HYBE building and Yeonjun as always was waiting for her near the main gate. The two automatically smiled looking at each other and Yeonjun engulfed her in a hug. They broke the hug and Yeonjun noticed the bags she was holding.

"Is there food in it? What did you bring?"
He casually took the bags from her hands, peeping inside them to find 2 large frappes, croissants and pastries in them.

"Wah...they look so tasty!" Yeonjun exclaimed while walking towards the lift with the bags still in his hands and a smiley Aera following him.

Stepping inside the practice room, Yeonjun didn't waste much time and started practicing. Aera was watching quietly and even correcting him at few steps.

After an hour of practice, they ate together, and played around a bit for about half an hour and Yeonjun was back to practice. He just had to rehearse the whole choreo a few times and then he would be done.

A sweaty Yeonjun was on his last rehearsal and Aera just couldn't take her eyes off him. His moves were strong yet graceful. And the way his body loved to the beat was just incredible.

He looked so handsome even when he was sweaty. Or maybe he looked like this because of the sweat? Aera's eyes focused on the one drop of sweat that flowed down from his temple, tracing his cheeks, his jawline, his neck and disappearing somewhere inside his tee. She realised that Yeonjun was already on the end of the dance routine and noted the fact that she was actually staring for way too long. She finally came back to her senses when the music stopped.

"Wah...", Her face showed the amusement she was experiencing as she clapped for him and went to him with his hand towel. Yeonjun's body had given up and he was already lying on the floor, catching his breath now.

"Jun-ah THAT. Was. So. Cool!!! YOU SLAYED THE DANCE!" She said as she bent down to his level, sitting next to him with her legs crossed.

"It was good?" Yeonjun asked in his tired voice as he shifted and adjusted his head on Aera's lap.

"Good?! It was GREAT! it was AWE-SOME!" She exclaimed and started wiping his sweat off his face for him.

"Thank you" He said with a smile, looking straight in her eyes.

"You have to teach me this routine someday! Okay?" Aera demanded.

"Mmm..." Yeonjun acted like he was thinking and before he spoke ahead, he placed his hand around Aera's neck.

"Give me a kiss. Maybe then I'll teach you" He smirked, as he pulled Aera's face close with the help of his hand that was around her neck, when he said the second line. Their noses were almost touching. They held the eye-contact for a while.

Aera was definitely flustered. They both did flirt with each other casually so the line didn't bother her much. But the closeness that their faces had, made blood rush to her cheeks.

On the other hand, Yeonjun was also flustered due to the closeness but because he was the one who did it, he tried to be confident.

The noise of the practice room door, opening, made Aera come to her senses and pull her face back, sitting up straight.

"I bet an americano that he won't propose"

"Oh really? Well Yeonjun Hyung is not a coward. I know he will propose soon"

Aera's ears were quick enough to catch what the 4 cute giants were talking about, while they entered the practice room.

Yeonjun, not wanting to get up from Aera's lap, had to get up and run to the 4 idiots, to make sure they don't spill out anything.

"Ah see Yeonjun Hyung is here. Yeonjun Hyung when are you going to propose to-"

___

To be continued~

Thanks for reading! <3