The Evaluations Pt. 2.

Aera's Outfit^Chaewon performed damn well

                                                                                    Aera's Outfit^
Chaewon performed damn well. She chose the difficult song by one of the best artists and hit the notes perfectly. And now Aera was standing with the mic there selecting her track on he laptop which was connected to the speakers. Her anxiety was killing her at this point but she knew now whatever it is, she can't step back. She chose her track and stood in the center of the hall ready to perform. She started singing along with the track in the background. 

She had mixed up two songs- 'Fine' by Taeyeon and 'Stitches' by Shawn Mendes. Thanks to Chan, she had learnt arranging songs and she used it to arrange two songs together and then perform them well. She was incredible during her performance. Her notes, pitch, clear lyrics, everything was just on point. It seemed as if she was performing her own song cuz she was all free and she didn't hold back her movements. She finished her performance with a smile on her face. She definitely got good comments after her performance. And about her points, until now it was Chaewon with the most points but right now Aera topped the list. She sat back on her place with a satisfied grin on her face. 

There weren't alot of trainees in this batch. It was just the top 10 rankers. Out of which 7 of them performed vocals. And now it was time for the dance section. And this time there were 8 of them for dance. Aera being one of them started with her stretching already. She wasn't really anxious this time. Dance was her main point and she was pretty confident about it. One by one everyone performed the routines that they had prepared. And here also Chaewon was pretty amazing. Her moves were flawless, her expressions were great and she had control over her body. Jisung was sure by now that Aera won't be able to perform this well even when he knew how nice of a dancer Aera was.  And again it was Aera who was going to perform. Tying her shoe laces in a double knot she went and selected her track and took her position.

Aera's performance^ (The first girl in black)
She ate up the performance. The jaws of the kids hung open to her performance. They knew that she was a nice dancer but this wasn't something they expected. The other girls in the hall had prepared a strong choreo which had girly elements. But Aera totally went off with the boyish swag and hard moves. She was going to perform the style that the other girls did but it hit her that it was a boy group so she should put something different ahead and she did. She had less time but she recollected some choreos that she had learnt and performed this one. She had anyways performed the other style during previous evaluations so the teachers knew that she was a versatile dancer who can pull off different styles.

 "Is this the Aera you were talking about?" Minho whispered to Changbin with his eyes still on the girl who sat down in her place while saying thank you to the trainees who were complementing her. "Yes, she is the Aera we were talking about" "Woaahhh" Minho was still in a daze. He saw how talented she was. She caught his eye somehow. First she looked like a little shy girl who sat quietly during the evaluations, then while she was singing she had a soft look on her face and then BOOM! Her fierce moves were totally in contrast to what she looked like. She was different. Well atleast for him. Jisung on the other hand wasn't even paying attention to her, atleast he was trying to.