A BestFriends Date

Hyunjin couldn't sleep properly the whole night. He was trying to accept the fact that there was no more chance Aera could be his anymore. It hurt to even think about his long time crush being in a relationship. It hurt to cope with the fact that he had to let her go without even confessing his feelings to her. He tried distracting his mind but it all came down to one thing "Aera has a boyfriend now".

Maybe it wouldn't hurt this bad if Aera rejected him directly. Atleast he would've confessed to her. But here, he realised Aera never felt the same way ever whilst he tried his best she noticed his feelings atleast once.
_

"Hyun wake up~~~"

Hyunjin was shaken off from his dreamland. Opening his eyes, he saw a smiley Aera looking straight at him.

"Come on get up and get ready we have to leave"

He took his phone to check the time. "12:00 pm" displayed on his screen. He sat up straight, stretching his body while letting out a big yawn.

"Good boy! Get ready quickly!"

Aera ruffled his hair to which he smiled sleepily and got up from the bed dragging his body to the washroom.

He took a nice bath and came out looking for clothes to wear.

"Zoeyyy~~~"

He called out while searching through his wardrobe for clothes.

"Can't decide what to wear?"

Hyunjin was startled as he turned to see Aera standing beside him.

"Damn you have me a heart attack"

"Hehe"

"What should I wear?"

Hyunjin moved aside letting Aera take a look at his wardrobe.

"Hmm.."

Aera scanned the wardrobe before taking out a dark blue pair of baggy fitting jeans and a grey hoodie which seemed to be new. Handing them to hyunjin she spoke-

"Wear these and pair them with your new Air Jordans. I'm also wearing a grey top so we'll match"

"Okay!"

Hyunjin replied with enthusiasm before rushing in the washroom to change.

Both the besties got dressed and made their way out of the dorm.

"So...where we going?"

"First I've found this really pretty cafe near Hongdae. We'll go there and try some coffee, cinnamon rolls and croissants. Then we'll go shopping, then to the arcade, then I've also found a place to have dinner at and an ice cream parlour along with it then back to the dorm. What say?"

"Woah...that's too much planning for a day"

"All you need to do is follow me today okay? Lemme take care of you"

Aera said and bowed a total 90° in front of him, dramatically a forwarding her hand towards him.

"Okay. Lead the way then Hwang Aera. And take good care of me"

Hyunjin said whilst placing his hand on hers.

"You bet"

They walked down the street hand in hand.
_

The cafe visit was successful. The cafe was actually very pretty with calm interior. And the food and beverages were just as good. Aera and Hyunjin always had a knack for exploring pretty cafes together. Since it had been a long time since they last did this together, Aera thought it was good to start off with this.