Previous Feelings?

'The Semi-Coed Group Stray Kids earned their first music show win at M-Countdown with the lead single "Miroh" of their 4th EP Clé 1: MIROH'

2019 started off with a bang for Stray Kids. Their first album of 2019, Clé 1: MIROH released in March and it's title track MIROH gave them their first ever win.

It was an emotional moment for all of them. Each of them couldn't speak properly cause none of them could stop crying first. They hugged each other and even after their encore was over and they went down the stage thanking everyone, they were STILL inseparable. Crying in each other's arms, some tried keeping their tears inside but at the end the tears made its way out. It was a really happy moment for all of them.

This was the first time she saw Han breaking down like that. He was shivering, crying, he looked like a little child. And he was the main reason why even at the backstage they couldn't hold their tears back.

They celebrated a little by having a home-party at their dorms. Aera got a call from Soobin and Wooyoung as they congratulated her. TXT and Ateez had debuted and Aera's happiness knew no bounds cause her friends were also with her now! It felt like it was perfect. They couldn't meet properly at M-Countdown cause their timings didn't match. They just exchanged 'hellos' and they had to leave.

She saw Yeonjun there. And she couldn't deny the fact that he had grown so much in these months. His facial features became clearer, he became taller and she couldn't help but laugh when she saw how the TXT members were trying their best to hide behind Stray Kids so that they won't be seen in the cameras. All 5 of them definitely grew really tall. She wished she could spend some time with Soobin and Beomgyu. Maybe she will get a chance in the next Music Show?

Stray kids were still left with the promotions and performances for the album. Music Bank being their next destination.

They finished their pre-recording and stepped down the stage after thanking everyone. They were removing their mic-sets when they heard a loud voice.

"YOO!! A TO ZEEEE!!!" They turned to the voice to find a guy walking towards them with a smile on his face looking at the only girl in their group. And another loud voice was heard.

"WOOOOOOO!!!" It was Wooyoung. She ran to the guy hugging him tightly as the guy hugged her back and picked her up easily due to the height difference, swirling her around once before keeping her back on the ground, still hugging her. "I missed you" she said. "I missed you too" and with that the two broke the hug and he patted her head.

"But what are you doing here? Aren't Ateez already done with the promotions for the recent album?" She questioned.

"Yes we are done and that's why we got a little break so I thought of visiting you to watch you perform"

"Really? Thankuuu" Her lips unknowingly turned into a pout. Wooyoung was about to say something when their moment was interrupted by a sulky Dwaekki.

"Yah Wooyoung-ah! I'm also your friend right? Aren't you going to greet me?" The two turned to the owner of the voice and chuckled before going to him as Wooyoung gave him a nice hug as well. Wooyoung congratulated all of them for their win and also apologized to the staffs along with Aera for being noisy earlier.

They were just joking here and there when a song that was also having its pre-recording caught Wooyoung and Aera's ears and the two looked at each other at the same time.

"That's...TXT!" Both of them exclaimed together.

"But I didn't know that they were also performing here today" Aera confessed.

"I also didn't know about it. Well, since they are also here...let's meet them" Wooyoung suggested.

"Yess! I wanted to meet Soob and Gyu since so long"