One Step Closer

"Felix to your left!! Shoot shoot shoot!!!" Jisung instructed Felix as soon as he saw an enemy on Felix's left. Felix tried to move his character to the left but got shot and before Aera's character could come to revive his character, his character died. Felix groaned but soon focused on his screen, looking for the only one enemy left. And before he could even say that he was in the building right infront of where Aera was hiding, Aera already hit him on his arm twice and he died, not having anyone to revive him.

"Yes!!"

Another round that the trio won. It was 4:15 am. Felix, Aera and Jisung were in Jisung's room. They had been playing games for 5 hours now. The members were given some days off after they successfully finished their final promotions for their third mini album 'I Am You' , successfully completing the 'I Am' series. 

Because Seungmin and I.N had gone to stay with their parents for some days, Jisung was alone in his room. Felix and Aera were just giving him some company.

"Guys. I am going to stop for now. I don't want to be late to the airport and make mumma wait for me" 

Yes. Even Felix's mom was going to visit her dear son the other day. Felix was way too excited. He had baked cookies and brownies just for her and couldn't sleep for 2 days since her mother told him that she was going to visit him. He had done all the arrangements for her and had strictly told her that he will pick her up. Not wanting to mess around with Aera and Jisung anymore after he saw the time, he decided to go to sleep.

"Lixie just one more round-"

"No ZeeZee please not now. After mumma goes back to Australia I promise we will sit the whole night playing. But not now okay? Good night" 

He hugged her good night and made his way out of Jisung's room straight to his room making Aera sigh. She looked to her right to find Jisung already looking at her. 

"You wanna continue the game?" He asked

"I don't feel like it now"

"Hmm"

The two looked here and there thinking about something and their heads turned to each other at the exact same time. In total sync, the two excitedly asked-

"Wanna have ice cream?"

They cackled at their own sync.

"Let's go" 

Jisung spoke leading the way with Aera following him.

The duo quietly made their way to the kitchen, safely getting the ice cream tub out. They sat on the couch with a spoon in the hand of each and scooped the ice cream taking one bite together. Their faces totally expressed the feeling of pleasure that the two were having. They both knew that when the members will find the empty tub of ice cream in the trash can they would be having a near to death experience but none of them seemed to care about it at that moment.

--

Aera and Jisung stared at the empty tub of ice cream kept on the table in front of the couch that they were currently sitting on.

"They will kill us tomorrow"

Jisung spoke with his eyes still on the empty tub.

Aera sighed before getting up from the couch.

"Let's go and get them two instead"

"Its literally 4:40 am. Will there be any stores open at this time?"

"Have you never snuck out or simply just walked out in the night before?"

"I have. And that is why I am saying this"