A Night At The Convenience Store.

It had been some days since the members shifted to the new dorm. They had become comfortable in these few days already. They woke each other up, ate together, went to the practice together and enjoyed their time together.

it was one of such usual days. The kids were sleeping soundly in their rooms.

Hyunjin's eyes opened in the middle of the night. He woke up to get a glass of water. Stepping out of his bed, he almost exited the room but his legs naturally stopped in their way. He went back to his bed standing on it, holding the handle of the stairs which made their way towards the upper side of the bunk bed. They had a bunk bed in their room along with a single bed. Aera slept on the upper side of the bunk bed and Hyunjin slept on the bottom one whilst Changbin slept on the separate bed.

I guess this explains why he did that. He always did that whenever his eyes opened in the middle of the night somehow. He would check up on Aera. He would just stand like that staring at her sleeping figure. Even on days when little snores came out of her mouth, he would just smile at her and stop by. He would sometimes fix her blanket for her or tuck her hair behind her ear and she would know nothing about it. He tried to stop himself alot of times thinking how she would get scared if she woke up to see him staring at her like that but still at the end he ended up doing that.

But the view that he saw made his eyebrows furrow in confusion. He frowned at the sight of finding no one on the bed. Where is she? His mind asked him. He slowly got down from his bed making sure to not make any noise because Changbin was sleeping really peacefully. He went to the washroom to check if she was there but the washroom was locked from the outside.

He stepped out of his room and went to check in the other rooms in case he finds her there. Slowly and quietly opening the door to each room he found just the members sleeping peacefully.

He was on his way to the living room but something made his steps come to a hault. His ears caught some noise. The noise was from the living room. But all the members are sleeping. So is Aera in the living room? again he asked himself. The noise was of some light footsteps. He gulped as his mind wandered to things that it shouldn't go to. Did someone break in? Is Aera okay? shit why do you have to do this Aera-yah ugh. 

Cursing under his breath, he went back to his room and picked up a shoe that was not even his. It was the closest to him and he decided to use it as a safety item. The brain this guys has *sigh*.

He held the shoe up as he walked downstairs to the living room. Reaching the living room, he found no one but an empty room. He didn't know whether he should calm down that no one broke in or whether he should panic that Aera was not even here.

He turned to his left to go to the kitchen but- BOOM!!. He bumped into someone. His mouth opened in order to let out a scream and his hand raised to hit that person with the shoe but the person was quick enough to hold his mouth before he screams and tell him that she was the one he was looking for.

"Sshhh I'm Aera don't scream" She whispered. The only light in the room was coming from the window that was kept open. He saw her face in that light recognizing her and she noticed his eyes that relaxed and the breath he released that he was holding for some time now. "What happened? and why are you holding my shoe?" She whispered again.

 Hyunjin eyed her gesturing to her hand that was on his mouth. "Oh sorry" And as she removed her hand from his mouth, his knees felt weak as he walked towards the couch like his legs had given up and sat on it throwing his head back and panting.

Aera sipped water from the glass that she was holding in her free hand while walking towards the couch. "You scared me!!" Hyunjin exclaimed dropping her shoe on the ground and clutching his heart from his right hand. "Stop being dramatic. You reacted as if you saw a ghost" "You are less than a ghost?" And he received a done look and a smack on his shoulder.