Zoey's Relations.

The first time she came to JYP, she did find it hard to get comfortable here. But it got easier when she was put in one of the Girl's trainee group. She still didn't talk much with anyone but she was trying to open up. It had been 6 months she was here and she had friends here now who made her feel at home.

Let's see how were her relations with everyone!

Chan x Aera:-
Chan was no less than her father. For real!! She met him once when she was practicing her vocals on her own at night. The JYP building was almost empty. There were just the security outside. Atleast that's what she thought. She was trying to hit the high notes when she saw someone standing behind her. Her eyes caught a figure leaning on the wall with his arms folded, dressed in a black casual hoodie and sweatpants. The moment she opened her eyes after trying to hit the notes, there was a mirror in front of her and she saw his reflection there. She shrieked as she saw the person, her hand went to her heart but she calmed out in less than 3 seconds when she realized that it was actually a person and not a ghost. The guy was also shocked as he looked here and there but then calmed down again as she saw her relaxed. She turned around, facing the guy now. "Uhhhmm..Im sorry..I actually came here to get the mic...I was recording something and my mic stopped working...but then I saw you practicing and was shocked to see someone here this late. Why are u here this late?" His voice was calm. His face also had a very small smile which was trying to make the awkwardness go away. And it wasn't like he was seeing her for the first time. He had seen her here and there in the JYP building some times. And they had even greeted each other. And she for sure knew him as one of the sunbaes. "Uh..I was just practicing...and I didn't see the time..is it really late? what's the time?" She took her phone from the table on which she kept her bag and turned it on to see "1:34 am" flashing on her screen. "1:34??!?! damn im late..." She exclaimed to herself as Chan looked at her while smiling. "It's past your call time, isn't it?" "uhmm..yeaa...our call time is at 10 max to max...and its 1:35 now..ahh guess I will have to sleep here only for today". Her last line made Chan giggle. "Have you eaten anything?" He asked her. "No.." "Then let's go and grab something first..come on." And both of them left the practice room. They ate together, talked about things, got to know about each other, they walked to her dorm while eating their ice creams as he helped her climb the wall and enter her dorm. And as he was the first one who spoke to her in English, she got really comfortable with him. He felt warm, really warm. But that was just the start. After that Chan had adopted her. He took care of her, scolded her if she skipped her meals, imported ice creams to her room when she was kept on diets, always guided her, helped her improve herself and even taught her some producing, was over-protective towards her. He scolded her at times when she didn't listen. She was also like a daughter to him cuz she actually listened to whatever he explained to her. And the way she acted cute in front of him while asking for something, it melted his heart. He knew he had to protect her and he did! He introduced her to the 3racha as well. Not like she didn't know them, she did know all three of them and had even listened to their unofficially released albums. She was more than happy when Chan introduced her to the other two: Changbin and Han.

Lee Know x Aera:-
These two were dancing partners. He was her forever dance teacher. She didn't go to the choreographer when she had doubts but instead she went to him. She just knew him as one of the dancers before joining SKZ. But when she really got to know him, she was sure that this is the guy that she was going to annoy all her life. He seemed a bit cold? Yes. He seemed a bit unapproachable? Yes. He seemed a bit scary? Yes! And that was the kind of friend she needed. Even though Lee Know acted like he didn't care for her but his actions spoke about him more than his words. And those actions proved how much he treasured her. She was one of a kind in his life and he was somewhere sure he didn't wanted to lose the kind of friendship they had. Practicing together at nights, learning new choreos together, teaching her tutting where she just makes cute confused faces at first but then learns it, her wide smile which made her eyes disappear whenever he got her, her fav choco drink without her even telling him to do so or when he cooked food for her. She for sure loved the food he made. Him cooking would mean that Aera is going to eat everything and no one will get anything from that. He somehow managed to save some for the others. And on days when she was feeling down his food was something that cheered her up. They annoyed each other alot but still were found together almost always.