The Room Distribution.

It had been a few days since Aera and Jisung's fit took place. Fortunately no other drama happened in these few days. The atmosphere suddenly turned cold everytime Jisung and Aera faced each other. Jisung still didn't believe what Aera said that day. He tried to. But he was still curious about how confident Aera was while speaking things that were trash according to him.

Well anyways- let's come to this later. Now let's focus on this chapter. That story for some other part/chapter. 

Stray kids were switching their dorms. Aera was going to shift in with them. Move in with 8 guys. How will she even react to it? She never really experienced something like this. But she had to anyways move in with them now. Not like she could step back. She had mixed feelings about it. She was happy that she was going to share rooms with her friends- correction: Best friends actually more like family now. But she was also nervous about how she will survive this. More like how The other 7 members will survive the tension that was between Aera and Jisung. 

Her luggage was already in the new dorm now. She was sitting on the couch playing with Jeongin when Chan and Minho entered. Everyone had gathered in the living room of the new dorm waiting for the two adults. Aera, Felix and Jeongin were sitting on the couch together whilst the others were sitting on the ground making a circle around Chan and Minho who were standing in front of them. "Okay! So there are total 3 rooms. Which means that there will be 3 people in each room". 

She didn't care sharing room with anyone but she was sure of one person that she didn't want to share room with. And it was Jisung as expected. She liked him, Yes. It would be great if they shared a room together, No. She didn't wanted to look at his annoyed face because of her everyday and then end up thinking if she was at fault. 

"Who do you wanna share a room with?" Felix asked Aera as he was sitting beside her. "I don't really mind sharing a room with anyone" "So you will be fine even with Jisung?" Felix teased her earning a glare from her only to giggle at her. 

"So the arrangements are as- Me, Minho and Felix in the first room. Hyunjin, Aera and Changbin in the second room and lastly Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin in the third room. Shift in your respective rooms and let's live happily!!" Everyone giggled at the leader's enthusiasm and got ready to take their things and go to their rooms. 

"But I want to be with Aerie..." Felix whined while pouting. But it wasn't of any use now because Hyunjin had already dragged Aera to their room and Changbin ran behind them shouting "Me tooo". "No worries Felix I'm here for you!! Don't you like me?" Chan made the fake sad face. "Ahhh Chan Hyuunnnggg obviously I love you" "So let's gooooooo" And Chan dragged Felix with him whilst a Minho who was thinking about how he will live with these two Aussies followed from behind.

There were totally 3 people who were more than happy after knowing how the arrangements are. Firstly, Jisung cause he didn't wanted to be with Aera. Secondly, Aera because she didn't had to share a room with Jisung and thirdly Hyunjin who was going to share the room with his favorite member, his bestie and his dear crush Aera. He was definitely waiting to get close to her. 
___

Thanks for reading!<3