Fixing The Damage

He had changed. His soft, noisy, cute and weird personality couldn't be seen these days. He didn't say it but the members knew. They knew that he was not okay. They tried talking to him but he would again change the topic or just tell them that they are overthinking and that he is totally fine when he clearly wasn't. But who was Jisung even lying to? To the people who could see right through him?

Lastly they thought giving him some space would be the best as for now. Now that he wasn't ready to open up, they thought they should give him his time to think about whatever situation he was in.

It was just one week until the survival show. Aera was in the practicing room, practicing on her own. She was almost done when her practice when her phone started ringing. Turning the speaker off, she took her phone to see Chan calling her. 

"Hello?"

"Zo? Are you still in the JYP building?"

"Uhh..yeah I was just practicing"

"Its past 12 Zo when were planning to come back?"

He scolded.

"Ahh apppaa~ I'm done practicing I will reach the dorm in like 15 mins or something"

"Stop calling me appa and you better hurry"

"I will never stop calling you appa if you keep acting like one and yeah I am just leaving the building now"

"No wait wait-"

"Now what?" 

"Its late. How will you come back on your own? I will just come and pick you up"

"It just takes 15 mins Chris oppa. I can come on my own"

"No wait I will- one minute Zo...did you see Jisung in the company by any chance?"

"Hmm? Jisung? Why?"

"Actually he is also not in the dorm. I guess he is still in the studio"

"Ahhh..."

She thought for a moment before talking again.

"Uh oppa if he is here then I will just come with him"

"What? You...you will come with him...?"

"Yes why? Is there a problem?"

"You sure you aren't actually planning to kill him or something?"

She rolled her eyes low-key knowing something like was about to come out of his mouth.

"Oppa seriously? Just because we fought doesn't mean I am going to kill him"

"And I can trust you?"

"Oppa"

She warned him.

"Fine fine. Im trusting you this time with him. He is my first child so don't even think about murdering my baby or else-"

"Woah so you think I can only be the one to kill him and he won't do something like that? Wow!! I saw how much you love me Mr. Bang Chris. Even if I sometimes plan about his death doesn't mean I will really do it. Or else I guess I will this time. Keep the phone now Im coming with him hmph"

Chan was saying something but did she care now? She had cut the call already with a hmph.

"I understand he is your first child but he is my first love as well and even if I have already found a place to hide his body still doesn't mean im going to kill that dumbass without confessing to him"

She packed her bag swinging it on her right shoulder before switching off the lights of the practice room and walking out with the sulk on her face.

She knew where he would be. She was the best at noticing that squirrel guy even if he payed near to zero attention to her.