Confession Pt.2

Continued from:- Chapter 'Confession'

"Ah see Yeonjun Hyung is here. Yeonjun Hyung when are you going to propose to-"

Beomgyu's mouth was sealed when Soobin put his hand on his mouth, noticing Aera's presence and giving her an awkward smile.

Yeonjun who just ran to them, relaxed when he saw that the members noticed Aera's presence and Soobin stopped Beomgyu before he could say anything.

A confused Beomgyu, looked towards Soobin, and then to the direction in which Soobin smiled awkwardly, and finally he also realised it.

"Uh...hi Aera! How are you? Long time no see!" Soobin nervously started.

"Uh..we met just day before Yesterday Soob...?"

"Oh yeah! Yeah we did..."

Aera stood up, walking to the group. And Yeonjun by now, was mouthing curse words to Beomgyu.

"What are y'all hiding from me?" Aera said, standing right in front of them, with eyes that held suspicion and arms crossed.

"Uh..nothing. Haha What will we hide from you.." Soobin spoke again.

"Oh really? Then who are you gonna propose Jjunie?"

"Me? No! I'm not gonna propose anyone haha...who will I propose...I don't know what they are talking about"

"Come on y'all this is not good. You all know the girl that Yeonjun had feelings for and is gonna propose but y'all aren't telling me about it?! Yeonjun-ah I thought you shared everything with me? And Soob and Gyu y'all too?! Weren't we besties?! And even Tae and Kai are with y'all?? I feel betrayed" Just Aera being dramatic.

"Uh...Yeonjun Hyung told us to not tell you about it" It had not even been a minute and Soobin was already regretting his decision of removing his hand from over Beomgyu's mouth.

"Wahh...seriously?!" Aera was in disbelief.

"Tell me now. Who is she?" She was looking at Yeonjun, right into his eyes waiting for his answer.

"It's actually-"

"Ha-eun noona. Ha-eun noona from Yeonjun Hyung's highschool"

"HUH?!" Everyone except for Taehyun were in shock as they synced. And Yeonjun, who with all the courage inside him was ready to say "It's actually you" was stopped, and before he could get a chance to even say anything, Taehyun decided to continue.

"Ye...yes..? He has had feelings for her since his highschool days! They have been friends even after highschool got over. And now he is going to propose to her"

"Ohh.." Was all she could reply with. Aera felt her heart crack. She had feelings for him and she thought even he did. She was pulling this matter so much, just so she could hear him say that he likes her. She thought they were talking about her and that Yeonjun was going to propose her. But all her hopes fell down like Jenga pieces.

"You...never told me about her" She kept the smile on her face, but Yeonjun could see the sadness in her eyes.

"All the best! Tell her everything you feel about her. I hope- no I know that she will say yes" Aera patted his shoulder with the same smile.

Her phone beeped and she immediately looked at the screen. Not even reading the notification properly, she decided to just use it as an excuse to leave from there.

"Uh... I'll leave. It's getting pretty late and I also have to send Channie oppa a track. The track is in my laptop. So I'll see y'all soon! Bye" She grabbed all her things from the couch and left, waving at the others once.