"STOP OVERWORKING!!"

He found himself there, yet again. In his little space which was his studio. When was the last time he took a proper rest? The last time he slept for more than 2 hours? He doesn't remember and doesn't care about it anyways. All he cares about in this time is their debut album. He is too focused in it to care about his own self anymore. He had been draining himself everyday. Working for almost 20 hours everyday. How was he still alive you would ask? Even I don't know about it. He had been arranging- re-arranging tracks, writing lyrics and composing songs since a long time now. And he is definitely not ready to get up anytime soon.

He was again listening to the same track trying to find the fault even when there was absolutely none. His body jerked up on its own when a loud bang was heard on the door of his studio. It was followed by a few more. It was as if the person outside was knocking but in a really aggressive way.

He got up from his chair, opening the door only to find a girl standing there with a scowl on her face. He would've expressed his displeasure for her actions the moment he opened the door but she didn't look like she was just messing around.

"Uhh...Hi..?"

"Hi? HI? This is the first time I'm seeing you properly in a week!"

"Uhh-"

"Please keep your explanation to yourself because I ain't going to listen to any of it"

She said while making her way inside the studio resulting in Chan closing the door and facing her again.

"Aera I was just-"

"You were just what? you were just going to come to the dorm? to again sit on your laptop, working for hours? No cause that's what you always do. Work here as much as you want and then come to the dorm only to sit inside your room and start working again. When was the last time you greeted any of us a good morning? When was the last time you slept properly? When was the last time you had breakfast, lunch or dinner with us?- "

"It was on last Saturday Aera that we had dinner together and-"

"EXACTLY! Last Saturday!! And what is today? today is Sunday! and not the Sunday that came after that Saturday but the Sunday that came after a whole week!!"

He stayed quiet.

"Oppa I know that you are stressed about our debut album but overworking yourself like this won't do anything. You come here in the studio before any of us wakes up and then stay here the whole day until 2-3 am and then come to the dorm late but again sit there inside your room and continue to work and you have been repeating this since a week. Do you even eat properly? Look at those dark circles under your eyes. Have you even been taking care of yourself? Oh why am I even asking that. Its pretty obvious that you are NOT taking care of yourself. What if something happens to you?-"

"You are already talking about my death?"

"I didn't mean death. I mean like if you end up in a hospital or something then who is going to feed us? You have 8 kids to feed Mr. Bang Chris you are aware about it right? We don't have anyone other than you so please-"

"OKAY okay my god Aera that's enough!-"

Chan was giggling by now because of how cute Aera looked while she was complaining.

"Yes that's what I want to say that working this much is enough. So stop working no STOP OVERWORKING AND COME WITH ME TO HAVE DINNER!!"

"Just one track is left and-"

"Oppa"

She warned only to meet with two puppy eyes and a pout mouthing "Please"

"Ah oppaaa~~"