Again?

Things were going pretty smooth for Stray Kids as for now. They were back at preparing themselves for the comeback, recording songs, practicing choreographies and having fun together.

After Miroh, the release of Side Effects, Double Knot, Levanter and Gone Days gained attention of alot of people. Especially, the show with MUPLY where they promoted Gone Days, and releasing English versions of Double Knot and Levanter helped their popularity. Starting the year 2020 with a whole repackage album of their best songs since 2 years, release of On Track on their debut date. The MV being a story of a love triangle between Hyunjin, Aera and Minho as the 3 main characters, they started the year well. Just that they didn't win any awards since Miroh, but they were happy to see the views on their mvs growing. The duos, TOP and Slump being next in the game with their Korean, Japanese and English versions being released and an Instrumental version as well.

And FINALLY, their first full album "GO LIVE" with the song that stole everyone's attention. In Korea as well as globally, the song that actually brought attention to the 4th Gen of K-pop- "God's Menu" released. The hype was definitely different. The song started getting people into K-pop left and right. Ofcourse a good thing for Stray Kids since there were people getting into their music and searching about them everywhere! They had never imagined this.

For Aera, clips of her "God's Menu" performance went viral. It was nothing specific but netizens were impressed about how she carried out such a tough song and it's performance and managed to have such stable vocals. This one performance caught everyone's eyes. She was just being herself, doing the moves while letting her body go through every single beat of the song, hitting notes perfectly and even growling at some points. Her stylist definitely deserved a raise for one of the perfect outfits that she ever wore for a performance, making her shine in between the other boys. And her on point makeup with some fierce details gave her normal resting face a lift. Her expressions were on point and her stage presence had everyone lured into her even when she was just sitting near the end of the stage waiting for her turn. She ruled the performance. Everything was just perfect. And that one moment while performing their other track "Easy" when she hastily removed her jacket cause it kept getting stuck with her accessories somehow she managed to not let anyone notice,but it looked nothing less than cool. Performing the rest of the song in her black tank top but still not falling behind for a single sec. She for sure had people biasing her everywhere and praising her for every little thing possible.

Yeonjun and Aera definitely had something going on. After that day, as Aera had promised she went to hangout with him. Just him and her. But that wasn't the only one time that these two went out together. They started hanging out quite often. They were mostly either together or found texting or being on call with each other, laughing and giggling always! Yeonjun stopped by their dorm or company almost everyday just so they could spend some time together. They were too obvious to hide anything and both knew that they had something for the other but for now they were just taking it slow and not jumping to commitments and stuff.

Aera had talked about this with Chan and he was totally fine with it as long as she wasn't in any danger. Or we all know about some sasaengs, don't we?

It was just another normal day when Aera was chilling in her room, texting Yeonjun when her phone started ringing. It was her mom. Aera knew what her mom had to say. She knew that she will be asked to come back, leave all of this behind and go back to studying.

She was used to getting these calls and ignoring them by now. All of this had started after the Miroh Win. Her mom was back at calling her, telling her there is nothing in this and trying to brainwash her into coming back. Aera was 20, of course she knew all of it by now. She picked up the call when it came for the first time thinking her mom wanted to congratulate her but why did she even think of something like that? There was just scolding from the other side of the call. Her mother was clearly not happy. Maybe the clips had gotten to her, but in a bad way.