Facing The Truth

He did it. Even he didn't know why he decided to do that but he just did. Maybe his curiosity got the best of him? 

Jisung's thoughts just grew inside his head and he checked the cameras. The members being the one to trigger his thoughts. Trigger him into thinking that why would Aera suddenly lock herself inside a room and then frame Chaewon for it? And the people will trust Aera without even looking at any evidence?

Jisung was definitely not blind. He had seen Aera and he knew she was talented. 

Even Chaewon's behaviour around him was weird. He thought at first maybe it was because she was sad that she didn't get selected but she was just ignoring him and then ordering him around.

She was not sticking to him like she did before. She was just annoyed around him. His presence itself irritated her. And now he was realizing that this was how he exactly acted around Aera. She would have felt the same way. His insides told him.

It wasn't like he suddenly planned to check the cameras. He just happened to be in the studio for more time than he expected. He was calling Chaewon trying to reach her to know if she would hang out with him today. Yet again, he got the same annoyed "Im tired Jisung. Not today" Yup as if he was full of energy after writing his verses and even arranging a few songs here and there.

Jisung. She never called him by his name, but he got used to it and it had become normal for her after he told her that he can't do anything about Aera as she is already in the team. There weren't any good morning or good night texts anymore. It was as if Jisung was forcing this relationship. Was it ever even a relationship though?

He couldn't hold himself back anymore. He was feeling bad for the way he was treating Aera. What if- Just what if its not her fault? The voice from inside his head asked him.

He got up packing his stuff and leaving it there before heading to the  CCTV monitoring room. Ofcourse people weren't allowed there. But he just happened to be lucky that no security guard was inside the room. It was pretty late. Maybe they went to have their dinner?

He locked the door from the inside before going to the monitors. It took him some time to realize which camera would the moment be recorded in. After a bit of fidgeting here and there he typed in the date and forwarded it to the time that he thought it could be. Sweat was running down his forehead. Not just because the AC was not on but also because he saw Chaewon knocking on the door of the practice room.

Her voice couldn't be heard but both of the girls expressions weren't really pleasant. He focused. Praying on the inside for Chaewon to not be the one locking the door. But his prayers didn't work after all. He saw Aera closing the door and then Chaewon looking here and there before locking the door and scurrying out of the place.

He was shocked. He just quickly exited the data. He was about to step out when he saw Chaewon..? But she said she was tired? He saw her from the camera that was installed in the cafetaria. She was happily having coffee with a guy that seemed to be of his age only.

Getting out of the room he was sure that he had things to clarify with her. She had things to explain. Atleast according to him.

He headed straight to the cafetaria. Walking  to where she was sitting with the guy, he approached her with a fake sweet tone.

"Hello Chaewon-ah" He waved at her with a fake smile. She was startled. What was he doing here? How did he even get to know that she was still here? He didn't tell her that he was in the JYP building until now? He just asked her to hangout.

"wh..what are you doing here?" She knew she was in trouble. "Why? Can't I be here? The actual question is that what are you doing here? With a guy? I guess you told me that you were tired?" He fired everything at once.

"Can we talk somewhere else?" She didn't wanted to create a scene in front of the guy. Or else the guy would know about her reality which she wouldn't want to happen until it was in her hands. 

Jisung just walked out of the cafetaria knowing she was following him behind. "Listen Jisung he is just my friend and-"

"You locked the door of that practice room, didn't you?" 

"Huh? what are you saying-"

"Chaewon this isn't of any use now because I already saw you doing that from the cameras. You locked Aera inside right?"

She sighed rolling her eyes before speaking. "Yeah I did that. So what?"

"So- so what?!? You literally told me that Aera was the one who did all of that and Aera was the one framing you. Until when were you going to lie to me like that?"

"Until you remove Aera and take me in the team. But then you just let me down by saying you can't do anything. Tch such a waste of time you are"

"Chaewon? you do know what you are saying right? Im your boyfriend why are you talking to me like tha-"

She snorted. "Boyfriend? well now that everything is in front of you and you already know the truth let me just tell you about this as well. You were never my boyfriend. I just thought that keeping you with me would be a benefit for me since you were close to Chan and all the trainees knew that he was going to create a group for debuting. I was just trying to debut. But ofcourse you weren't of any help either"

It took him some time to realize what she just spilled out. He felt sick. It took his brain some time to get to the conclusion.

"So you were...you were using me until now?" 

"Mhm. Exactly. I just wanted to debut soon. But now that you aren't of any help...lets just call it a break up here. And that girl Aera or whatever. Yes. I locked her inside so that she doesn't get to perform but guess some idiot opened the door. Anyways- I guess cursing whoever it was wouldn't be of any help now. Also- the guy inside. He is my boyfriend. We both are anyways going to join YG soon so...I wouldn't even have to see you. And you would be hating me by now blah blah I know all of that. So its better that even you won't have to see me. Lets call it quits and not face each other again" He couldn't believe his ears. Everyone literally EVERYONE had warned him about her. But he still decided to trust all the lies that came out from her mouth.

He scoffed. "Not like I even want to face you again. You are fucking ridiculous. You locked Aera inside because you knew she was better than you. You know the person who opened the door that day was me?. And im glad I did that. You are just a person who is too desperate to debut and your desperation is so much that you don't know your limits anymore. You are a horrible person Chaewon. Playing with people's feelings like that..you won't get anything from this. My friends told me to stay away from you even Aera warned me but I was an idiot. Thanks alot for opening my eyes. And now to be honest, Aera is 100 times better than you. As an artist and as a person. You are going to YG right? well go ahead I wish you all the luck. But I really think you won't be able to debut from there as well. The kind of person you are....I can't believe I wasted my time on a person like you. I trusted you Chaewon!! Thanks alot for atleast now telling me about the truth. And I really wish I don't see you ever again. You know what just- just get out of my sight. You disgust me"

She just rolled her eyes at his comments and he walked off giving her his back. He wasn't madly in love with her but...he still liked her and maybe that liking had somewhere even turned to love. He adored her. He was comfortable with her. He liked doing whatever she said. Only to know that she was just using him until now. He didn't know where to go. His legs automatically took him to somewhere. Maybe that was the place that could calm him down now?
___

Thanks for reading!! <3