CHAPTER 27

Balkan glanced at Grecan with an uncertain look and stared at Mirania.

Mirania shook her head inwardly, and muttered, “I can’t do that.”

In this situation, in order for Grecan not to be taken, the cause of taking him from Balkan had to be neutralized.

Mirania pretended to be worried, “Grecan is more of your kind. However!”

“…”

“I’m sure he wasn’t taken care of properly.”

It was what Milania was trying to say, who held her hand together in front of him who was about to protest something and stopped her from speaking.

“If I hadn’t taken care of him, he might have been killed by a wild boar while hunting for a living. Even if he doesn’t die, I’m sure he’ll have a rough and difficult time, so what should I do on a humane level?”

“…”

“Now he’s enjoying the joy of being a child who deserves to be protected, and now I wonder if I should give him back.”

“…”

“For me, who wants all the young children on the continent to live happily, it’s bound to be a big worry.”

Mirania, who focuses on ‘hoping to live happily‘, stared at the silent Balkan.

Mirania’s choice was to protect young individuals.

Even between races that are not on good terms with the witches, the young must be protected.

This is why bats do not attack young wolves when they meet them, even if they do not collect them.

Mirania decided to use Grecan’s protection as a justification.

“So can your family take good care of him? A more deceptive witch family than our wolf family?”

Balkan, who barely found something to say, chuckled and snorted, then casually glanced at Grecan.

He was much taller than he last saw him, and his skinny cheeks are looking good.

Although he was wearing ugly human clothes, it was hard to deny that he looked very well fed.

Mirania smiled strangely as she looked at the bitter face of Balkan.

‘If you have eyes, you will know how much Grecan has changed.’

Even though he’s an enemy, she guarantees his basic right to live.

Unfortunately, he lost his wife, but the sight of Balkan unleashing his wrath on an innocent bastard didn’t look good on Mirania.