CHAPTER 2

DEE'S POV

*RING* *RING* *RING*

I got up and turned my alarm off my phone. It was now 5:45. I laid back in bed until my 6o'clock alarm went off.

At 6 the alarm went off so I got up.

I walked to the bathroom, peed then washed my hand, brush my teeth and wash my face. I took a shower then wrapped myself in a towel. I walked to my room. I placed my dirty clothes in my dirty clothes basket.

I slipped on my bra and a thong panty. I lotioned my hands and legs. Then applied deodorant to my armpits. I pulled on a black dress then checked the time to see it was 6:45.

I walked to the kitchen to prepare a egg, balogna, lettuce, cheese and mayonnaise Sandwich for myself with a cup of chocolate tea. I did that in 15 minutes. I added the sandwich to a cover dish and put the tea in my hot cup. I placed them on the kitchen counter then walked back to my room.

I checked the time to see its 7:05. I hurriedly spread my bed then I pulled off the black dress then took out my work clothes that I picked out last night. It consisted of a nude pencil skirt with a spilt in the back, a plain red short sleeved blouse and a nude stocking. I picked up my work shoes which was a nude flat shoes. I pulled on my stocking with a small tights over it. Then I pulled on the clothes and lastly my shoes.

I applied perfume to my clothes. Then applied concealer and face powder to my face along with some lip gloss. I damp hand with water to add to my water curl lace wig that I had on. When satisfied with how it looked I took up my hand bag which had all my necessities, like my national and work ID's, my ear muffins for my headset, my important documents, my mini lotion, perfume, concealer, lip gloss, gum, cards and money, in it and placed it on the bed.

I put on my necklace with AQUARIUS written on it in a stylish font and my watch. I took up my house keys and phone and drop them in my bag. I took up my bag walked out my room. I walked to Nana's room door and kncoked. She told me to come in. I walked in and told her I was leaving for work and she said okay. I closed her room door and walked to the kitchen and took up my sandwich and my tea. I walked to the front door, opened the door then spin the lock. I walked out the pulled the door closed behind me.

I walked to the front of the apartment and through the gate. As soon as I stood at the gate, a white AD taxi came up to me. A young man was the driver.

"Santa?" He asked

"Yeah, mi want a stop a Mandeville bus Park." I told him.

"Alright, come in."

I got inside the taxi and the driver pulled off. He picked up on the way to the town centre. As the taxi reached the mandeville bus park, I saw my work bus.

"How much for the fare?" I asked the driver

"100 dollar sweet girl." He responded.

I took a five hundred dollar bill and handed it to him. He gave me my change and I walked to Sudurlan workers bus. I got on the bus and checked the time on my watch to see it was 7:43. The bus left Santa cruz a 7:45. I ate on my journey to Mandeville.

I reached work at 8:55 as the bus stopped multiple times to pic up workers. I quickly placed my handbag in my locker. Took out my work ID and ear muffins and walk to the building. I clocked in and began taking calls.

"Good Morning, Thank You for calling Amazon. I'm your agent Dacia. How may I be of assistance today?" I spoke into the phone.

《🦋💜🦋》