CHAPTER 6

⚠️WARNING!! MATURE SCENE AHEAD⚠️

BADZ POV

I drove from Dacia's house. I was driving to Black River to the house I shared with my girlfriend Daniella. We've been together for a year and a few months now. I mostly stay in Santa Cruz because its where I've lived from I was small  and it was nearer to my clubs and lounges in St. Elizabeth so I built a house there but the house in Black River is one a rented for me and my girlfriend.

I just dropped off Dacia, I never thought about cheating on my girlfriend but mi haffi get Dacia.

Mi have love fi Daniella but Dacia juss have mi head a way and mi want her from mi see her inna di club last month and then mi go buck har up yesterday morning a walk inna Santa Town. She sexy, pretty and independent. Wah more a man want in a ooman. Daniella juss a live offa me sometime mi haffi wonda if she a golddigger. She a hairdresser so mi set up a shop fi her near di house weh we live. But she hardly go there  all she do a ask mi fi money most a di time.

It was 12 on the dot and my iPhone 12 Pro Max started ringing. I answered it as it was connected to my car.

"Yow?"

"Babes, weh yuh deh?" Daniella's voice echoed around the car.

"Mi deh a Lacovia a come b." I told her.

"Hurry up." She said.

"Mi soon reach." I told her.

It took me another 20 minutes to reach Black River because I was I speeding. When I reached the house, I parked the car in the garage and got out. As soon as I reached the door, Daniella opened the door.

"Wahm babes?" I asked as stepped inside and closed the door.

"Mi cyaa sleep b." she told me. I sat on the sofa and take off my shoes and placed them on the shoe rack beside the door.

"Hush babes. Mi deh yah now so you can go sleep." I told her

"But mi no waa sleep." She smiled and stood on her tippy toes to kiss me.

I pecked her lips then I lifted her up and carried her to our bedroom which wasn't far from where we were at. I removed her shorts, panties and her sports bra then I pulled off my shirt, then my pants and then my underpants.

I took a condom from the top drawer on my nightstand. I ripped it open then slipped it on. I placed myself at her entrance then pushed my way into her.

Mi no ready fi no pickney yet, so mi haffi strap up because mi no trust dem gyal, dem say dem deh pon birth control but some a dem tell lie.

She moaned out as I pulled out and pushed back into her. I continually thrust into her as she moaned.

"Mi ago cum babes." She moaned out

"Cum fimi nuh baby." I said in her ear which caused her to cum all on my dick.

I flipped her over on all four. I pushed her head down into the mattress as I rammed into her. She screamed out as I roughly fucked her.

I grabbed onto the the long lace wig she had in and pulled her to me which caused the hair to lift.

"Fuck Babes." She cried out. "Mi hair"

"Yuh nuh can fix dat." I told her.

I continually rammed into her until I changed the position.

I laid on my back.

"Come Ride it." I told her.

She crawled over me then placed my dick at her entrance then slowly slid down on me.