CHAPTER 3

DEE'S POV

We arrived at Club Rosé. Kev parked his car in the parking lot. Kev got out first, then Nana, then me.

Kev walked infront of us and up the stairs. We reached the club entrance which had a big poster marked Club Rosé written on it. Skeng's Gvnman Shift blasted through the club.

I stopped and asked Nana to take my pic.

"Take mi picture." I said loudly to her as I handed her my phone. The lighting at the front was nice to take pics.

"Mi ago use my phone take them because my phone take picture better." Nana said to me over the music.

She had the iPhone 12 Pro Max. Kev a scamma so she and him get the newest Iphones as dem come out. But u see like me weh single from over a year now, and no have no man a mine mi. Mi have to buy everything fimi self. Mi no have no problem wid that still cause it better to be independent still. Not that I'm saying my bestfriend is dependent on man because she makes her own money.

"Girl nice eeh?" Nana yelled loudly.

I smiled and posed for a few pics.

"Alright mi done now." I said to Nana.

"Now take mine." Nana yelled.

I took her phone and took her pics. She had on a black biker tights and a black tube top with a black fluffly slippers.

"RAYYY BESTFRENNN!!" I cheered her on as I took her pics.

After we took pics we walked in. The club was packed. We pushed and shoved our way through the crowd until we made it to the bar.

"Wah unno waa fi drink?" Kev yelled over the load music.

"Like how di night juss start, we waa some soreel beer." Nana told him.

"But buy waa remy martin and some chaser too because a dat mi waa fi drink after the sorrel beer." I said to him.

He turned to the bartender tell her his order. She placed 2 cold sorrel beer, 2 bottles of remy martin, 2 cases of red bull, some red solo cups and a bucket of ice. He paid the bill then handed the sorrel beers and a remy martin to me. Nana took up the other remy martin and the cups while Kev took up the cases of red bull and the bucket of ice.

We walked through the crowd to a section where some male and some females were. Kev placed the red bulls and the ice on a table whike Nana and I placed the remy martins and cups on there. Nana and I stood at the table while Kev went to call to his friends. That's when I saw him.

He was tall about 6ft.3" with a brown complexion. His hair was in small plaits which came down in his face. His eyes were hard to see behind the hair but his small straight nose and he had the prettiest set if thin lips could be seen. He was handsome. Decked out in white Hollister t-shirt, and a light blue jeans with both knees ripped, and a white airforce 1 he knew he looked good. He had a black bag across his chest and a single Gold chain around his neck. His left wrist had a black watch around it and his right wrist had a gold chain around it. He looked damn good.

My girl u ago strip di man

My girl u ago strip di man. Stop pree out the man girl. Mine him have ooman and u deh yah a stare pon him so. My subconcious blabbed.

I was just sipping my sorrel beer, bobbing my head to Bayka Mobster which was playing and glancing in his direction every now and then.

After a while Jada Kingdom and Skillibeng's Shake came on. A girl which was standing next to Mr. Sir got infront him and started dancing on him.

I just watched them until the song finish, I saw her whisper in his ear. He nodded then dapped up Kev and the other before he walked away with the girl behind him.

So he's not single. Boy oh boy u bad lucky eno my girl. Look how u did a look pon di ppl dem man. My subconcious said. I shook away the thought.

I drank the rest of my sorrel beer then took a solo cup and filled it halfway with remy martin then add a little red bull to chase it. I sipped on it as I danced to the music.

《🦋💜🦋》

It was going on 12 midnight. I was very tipsy. I haveby finished about six cups of liquor and I decided I was ready to go home to get some sleep.

"Nana, mi ready yah now eno." I said to her loudly so she could hear over the music.

"Mi too, a Kev mi deh yah a wait pon." She said in my ear. "But mi ago home wid Kev tonight so u ago good by yuhself tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah man. Do yuh crime." I said with a giggle knowing she a go over there fi some dick.

She giggled along with me.

Kev said he was ready so we all walked from the club and to his car downstairs. I got in the back.

They dropped me home and made sure I was safely inside before they drove off. I locked the door and bolted it then walked to my room. I pulled off mt shoes, then stripped out my shorts and shirt. I took off my bra then put on a hot pink tank top and a long black leggings.

I took up my phone and opened Nana's chat.

BESTFRENN❤🦋😘

U reach in safe?
12:46 ✅

Yeah girll. Ago get some a di D.😜
Tmw mi text u. 😉
12:47 ✅

Aiite. Gn boo💙
12:47 ✅

Gn beb😍🤞
12:48 ✅

I closed her chat then put my phone on the charger, and placed my phone on my nightstand. I laid under my sheet and soon fell into a slumber.

《🦋💜🦋》

Dah Chapter yah likkle shorter but hope unno enjoy!!😊

How do you feel bout this chapter?

Please like, and feel free to comment!!🙏🙏