CHAPTER 5

DEE'S POV

Kev and Nana walked hand in hand infront of me. We just arrived at Sensation Hookah Lounge and was going inside. The music wasn't really loud as it was a lounge and not a club.

"Thank god the music no loud" I mumbled to myself.

"Unno want a hookah?" Kev asked us.

"Yeah! Who come a hookah lounge and no get waa hookah?" I chuckled.

"Alright, come wid me." He said.

He lead us to a section with a round sofa. Two males and a girl were seated there already but there backs were turned to us.

"Yow Badz." Kev called out and the guy from the club Last month turned around.

Hmmm... so a Badz him name. I thought

"Waa gwaan bro?" He smiled showing his white teeth.

He stood up and dapped up Kev.

His hair was twisted small and dropped down in his face.He was dressed in a white Louis Vuitton long sleeved shirt, a white jeans with both knees ripped. He was in white Louis Vuitton x NIKE airforce 1. His pants was sagging so you could see his black Polo underwear.

 His pants was sagging so you could see his black Polo underwear

(Pic of his shoes in mm)

Lawd mek mi fan miself cause dis yah man yah have mi a way. My subconcious said dramatically.

His voice was deep and sexy which could make any girl panty wet.

Like yours. My subconcious laughed.

"Deh yah eno dawg." Kev said. "Waa gwaan boy Jay." Kev laughed as he directed to the other guy.

"Who a boy? U nuh see seh mi a big man bro." Jay said as he dapped up Kev.

"Boy u a 18 u a likkle youth." Kev said with a laugh which caused me and Nana to giggle.

I felt eyes on me and I looked to see Badz staring at me. I blushed and looked away.

"Ohh. Badz an Jay meet mi ooman Natalie and her fren Dacia." Kev introduced us.

We waved at them.

He then took a seat beside Jay with Nana beside him so I was left to sit beside Badz.

Why mi feel like a try Nana set we up. My subconcious said. But it a work stillz.