Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

"Wow.... This is a lot smaller then my place.... But its still nice." Elton said with a slight smile. "Say... I forgot to ask. What's your name?"

I started at him. The Elton John, what's to know my name... This is so surreal!

"I'm y/n, and I just got here last week. I'm in for achole abuse and my smoking addiction."

He smiled at me, nodding his head a bit.

"Lovely to meet you y/n. Say... Where's your room?"

I pointed to the bed on the other side of the room.

"This is auctlly my room room we will be sharing."

I smiled. He began unpacking his things and laying them on his bed.

"Here."

I handed him some hangs and pointed to the closet. He hung his cloths up and then sat back down on his bed.

"Dinner is in 20minures by the way. The food hear is amazing. Tonight we're having Chicken and Dumplings. Elton licked his lips.

"Sounds good to me!"

I turned back around, standing in the door way.

"Also, we do chores around here. Tomorrow your own Landry."

Elton looked down at his feet with a shocked expression.

"Oh um... How do I use one of those?"

I started at him as if to say "you don't know how to wash Landry?"

"Well we still have a bit before dinner, I suppose I can show you how it works real fast."

"Thanks love." Elton said. He stud up, kissing my cheek before taking my hand and yanking me down the hall.

"Where are you going? The Landry room is over there!" I pointed to the other side of the hall way.

"Woops, sorry, my bad. Bloody hell, this is a large place."

I laughed. We walked into the Landry room. There wasn't any dirty cloths to wash, except for the shirt on Elton's back, which was stained in beer.

"Do you have anything I can wash?" I asked him.

"Uh... Not that I know of." Elton looked around for something to clean.

I walked closer to Elton, putting my hands on his shoulder.

"Can I clean your shirt then?"

He looked down at my hands, and then back up to my eyes, giving me a slight smile.

"Yeah, alright."

I slowly slid the shirt off of him. The shirt was a off grey color, with the numbers "247" in red acrossed the front. I lifted it off his shoulders, taking it into my hands. I looked at his chest a moment. Was this even real? Me some drug attack, looking at Elton John in real life, and he is shirt less. I shock away the thoughts and opened the door to the washer.

"Now, watch carefully. You take this Landry soap, and place it in here." I slid open a compartment on the washer, pour in a little bit of the soap. "Next, you twist the knob to 70minutes, and push this little coin slot in. Understand."

He nodded. "I believe so.... Yeah..."

Just then the dinner bell rang.

I grabbed his hand, and jerked him down the hall. "Follow me, the lunch room is down stairs. Wouldn't want you getting lost would we?"

Elton laughed. "Right then." We ran down the hall way, rushing past others. Finally we made it to the dinning hall, taking our seats. There was a bowl laying in front of us, a long with a knife, spoon, fork, and a 8once cup. Pretty much just classic dinning wear.

"Wait... Why aren't there dessert forks and soup spoons? And the 4 different wine glasses? One musteth need them for each meal!" Elton said.

I laughed. "Elton, dearest, what are you talking about? Is that really how they set the tables for fancy fokes?" Elton shock his head. "Well of course! This table is set up like nonsenses. Lucky I bring my dinning equipment everywhere." My mouth dropped open. This dude literally just ripped like 10 spoons, 20, forks and like 1000000 knives from his pocket. Damn. Okay.

"Wait so you just keep this stuff on you?" Elton nodded with a large smile strung acrossed his face. I held back laughter as he strated sitting the table for everyone. "There darlings, my, that looks so much better, don't you think deary?" My eyes widen, my mouth, dropped all the way to the floor.

"HOLY SHIT ELTON! THIS LOOKS BLOODY AMAZING!" Elton toke his knife in his hand.

"Thank you love, I try." He flicked his finger against my nose. My cheeks tingled. Could it be? No... Do I... Like Elton John? No this can't be... Or maybe....? Oh shit.

I think I'm in love.