Can you feel the love tonight?

Elton handed the bottle to Larissa first. Larissa spun it. We watching the bottle anxiously, seeing who it landed on.

"Who ever this lands on, has to kiss the person they like the most in this circle."

Shit. I can't let this bottle land on me. I mean it's pretty obvious that I like Elton, but I don't think he likes me back!

The bottle spun around one more time before stopping. When it stopped, it had landed on Elton.

Elton smirked. He leaned his head over my shoulder, and kissed me. What the fuck? Elton John, just proved that he likes me? This can't be happing.

Larissa laughed a little as Danny spun. "Who ever this lands on, had to lick there shoe!" Elton laughed at that. He was like the only one in the group that toke care of his shoes. Like have you seen this dude's collection? They all look perfect, and spotless. If it landed on him, he would be the only one that probably don't end up with a bad taste in there mouth. The bottle slowed down, before finally landing on me.

"Ugh fineeee!" I ripped my shoe off, inching it to my tongue. "3...2...1..." I said as.i licked it. Surprising, it didn't really taste like anything.

Larissa looked as if to be grossed out.

"I'm happy that wasn't me! Larissa said. Larissa had been wearing 1 inch heels. They were red, and poped nicely with her jet black hair.

We played a few more rounds before the bell rang for dinner. We all headed off to our tables and ate our food. After eating me and Elton went back to our room. Elton sat on his bed stairing at the ceiling.

"Hey, I'm sorry about last night. I didn't know what had come over me. I just felt like I could t live with out well you know... The drugs and the achole. I just really thought I needed it. I nodded.

"Don't be sorry love, it's just something that happens when your addicted I guess." I replied.

Elton flipped himself over to face me.

"Hey y/n, can you lay with me like you did last night? It made me feel a lot calmer. In fact it made me not want the drugs and shit all day." Elton said give me a slight smile.

I nodded. I didn't really know what to say. The Elton John just asked if I would lay with him. Like holy shit. I got up and crawled up next to him. He rapped his arms and legs around me, squishing me tightly. Shit he was cute. I ran my fingers throught his hair. He looked into my eyes.

"I love you y/n." He said. I blushed heavily.

"I love you too Elton."

Elton leaned in kissing me before falling asleep. I sat there in shock. We're me and Elton John... A thing?  My mind filled with thoughts. Then I guess I pasted out from thinking. Damn. Elton is gonna make me go insane. I think I'm gay.