Hercules

It was around 6:30 now. I had fainlly woken up. Kiki and Bernie had prepared dinner, Hercules was playing with a toy mouse on the floor, and Jackie was a sleep in her pen. Elton had falling asleep with me on the couch.

I didn't really know how much time had pasted, but I assumed it was at least a few hours since we got back around 2.

I got up slowly, making sure not to wake up Elton, and then walked over to Hercules, picking him up and carrying him into the kitchen.

"Bout time you wake up." Bernie said.

I gave a slight smile.

"Yeah, sorry bout that."

"Your fine darling, anyway, dinners finished so do u mind getting Elton up and bringing him to the table?" Kiki asked. She was sliding the food onto the plates. I nodded.

"Right!"

I walked over to Elton and shock him lightly.

"Elton, darling, you've got to get up please!" I said with a slight smile.

Elton slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh- how long was I even out for-?" He asked. I giggled.

"I'm not really sure. At least a few hours. "

Elton looked around.

"Oh- Well. Ooo, what's that smell?" Elton asked. His face perked up real fast. I pointed to the kitchen.

"Kiki and Bernie were cooking chicken an-"

"DUMPLIMGS??" Elton yelled before I finished.

"Ye-"

"YAY!" Elton got up and darted to the kitchen. I laughed and shook my head.

And I feel in love with this man huh?

I chased after him. We sat down at the table with Kiki and Bernie. Hercules had found his own little way to get up on the table. None of us had tye energy to tell him to move. Plus, we really didn't care.

Elton sneakily looked around. He slid is fork into the dish and ate it slowly. Then he pushed a pixie to the cat.

"ELTON U CANT FEED A CAT THAT SHIT!" Bernie shouted.

Elton looked up at Bernie and blushed.

"WELL NO ONE TOLD ME THIS SHIT!"

Bernie slapped his face and looked back over at Elton.

"Yes Elton, its called 'common scene'. Ever heard of it?"

Elton crossed his arms and made the face of a depressed child.

"Whatever" Elton replied.

Me and Kiki laughed at there conversation.

We ate our food happily and joekd around for about a hour afterwards.

"Hey, we should go do something fun!" Kiki shouted.

Bernie nodded.

"Yes!" I replied.

"What were you thinking Kiki?" Elton asked.

"Not sure. What about the club?" Kiki asked. Elton looked down at his feet and back up at Kiki.

"I'm not proticuliarly sure that's my scene is it now?" Elton replied slowly.

I grapped his hand and held it tightly before whispering in his ear. I could tell what Elton was thinking.

"It's alright, we ask them to go somewhere else. I know how it feels..." I mumbled.

Kiki looked over at us and remembered the whole rehab thing.

"Oh... yeah... I forgot." She said quietly.

"Hey, what if you 2 go to the club and we stay here for the night?" I asked.

Bernie and Kiki smiled.

"Sounds good! Well see ya guys later!" Bernie called as he dragged Kiki to the door.

"Bye!" Elton called.

Elton sweep me off my feet.

"AHHH! I WAS NOT EXPECTED THAT ELTON!" I screamed.

Elton laughed and carried me upstairs.

I rapped my arms around his neck. I didn't know how Elton was as strong as he was. Though, it made since. He had always done such exotic tricks with his piano on stage. He was quite a performer.

He layed me down on the bed. I gazed into his dreamy eyes.

He got on top of me and kissed me.

He layed himself on me rapping his arms around my hips. He removed my top. I kissed his neck over and over. I slide his shirt and pants off.

He let go of me, removing his tighty whithys.

I took off his pants and boxers as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM SORRY BUT IM LITTERALY DIEING WHILE WRITING THIS. KK BACK TO THE SMUT NOW.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He got back on me and licked up my chest. Once he got to my neck he kissed it once more.

He turned me over onto my hands and knees. He carefully put it in and began moving roughly.

I moaned a bit.

He kept going, slowly getting rougher and faster.

The more he moved the more I helped back more moans of pleasure.

"M-mm, ug-gh fuck E-Elto-n, d-dadd-dy~ more-e~"

He nodded a bit and smirked.

He moved more.

"F-fuck it's almost h-here!" Elton yelled.

I struggled on my knees as he was still getting faster by the second.

"I-its c-coming~"

He moved a few more times before he had fianlly cummed in me.

At that point we were both exhausted. Elton took it out and laid pleased on the bed beside me.

He cuddled himself on to my chest. I ran my fingers throight his hair as I looked over at the clock. Not even an hour had went by since Bernie and Kiki went out.

I reached for the remote next to me and brought my eyes to Elton's shelves of movies, cds, and vynils.

"Wanna watch a movie now darling?"

Elton weakly nodded.

I got up, placing eltons head on the pillow beside me.

I switched the TV on and walked over to the shelf where the VHS tapes were.

I skimmed them trying to find the perfect one.

I kept looking till my eye met a seemingly interesting film.

"What about this one?" I say turning to face Elton.

Elton tilted his head to me.

"Oh yeah, I love that one. Sort of forgot I had it tho. Yeah go on, pop it in." Elton said with a smile.

He had rapped a silk robe around himself.

I carefully took the movie out of its case and inserted it into the player on the TV.

I grabbed the remote.

"La Bamba" the screen read. "Play, since selection, other opions".

I hit play and walked beck over to the bed. I slide on Elton's other robe and cuddled up beside him.

About 40 minutes in Elton was passed out. I sat there adoring him while watching the rest of the movie.

I started thinking back to rehab. Remebering all the stuff that happened from back then and how just a few months later, I'd be in the best place I've ever been.

I found love, fixed myself for the better, made friends, but most importantly, I feel like for once I have a family.

I slide myself down a bit to kiss eltons forehead.

"I don't know why but.... I love you Elton Hercules John...."