Thank you for your loving

About an hour later we had landed at another mansion.

This house seemed... Familiar... Infact... It looked just like the house Ringo described living in while we were in rehab.

"Is this Ringo's place?" I asked. Elton nodded.

Wait. Does that mean? We're in Liverpool? I looked out the window.

Elton once again dragged me out of the plane and rushed me to the door before knocking loudly.

Once again foot steps could be heard hurrying to the door.

No way! Ringo wasn't just the only person here?!

"Ello! Elton! Y/n! Lovely to see you again! Pual, George, meet Y/n, Elton's new boyfriend." Ringo said.

"Hello!" I said. After talking to Jim at Freddy's house I relieazed that stars are just the same as all of us, so I decided I wouldn't be so shy. Or at least try not to be.

I shock both of there hands.

"You know me and Elton were listening to one of ur casets on the way over here." I said. Pual grinned.

"Yeah?" He asked. I shot him a smile of approval.

"Why don't you come in?" George asked. We followed them inside.

"So Ringo tells use your a fan yeah?" Pual asked.

"Yes auctlly." I replied. Pual smiled.

"Well your in much then! Here!" Pual said.he handed me a vynil of there first ever album aka "please please me."

"Oh my- thank you! This was the only Beatles vynil I don't have in my collection!" I said.

"Yeah... I sort of looked through your vynils. " Ringo said laughing.

I smiled.

"Thanks Ringo. Thanks all of you. Really. I love it. Thank you." I said.

"Flip it over." George said.

"My-" I started. This couldn't be real! It was sighted by all of the Beatles! Even John! Who had died 10 years before. They must have all been saving it for the perfect time. I smiled.

"Thank you guys so much! Really, it means so much." I said.

I had already gotten autographs from Kiki, Elton, Cindy, now the Beatles! Even earlier today, Queen and Jim sighed one of my old vynils of one of there albums.

We all sat down and chatted for a bit before me and Elton set back off for his mansion. It was around 9:30pm by this point. Kiki and Bernie were already asleep on the plane. Me and Elton giggled.

Bernie was such a softy, and Kiki sort of was one too.

Once me and Elton arrived back I added the 2 vynils to my collect on the shelf. Elton had got me my own shelf to put next to his with vynils.

He obviously had way more then me but oh well.

Elton carried me upstairs and placed