Saturday Nights Alright

The next 3 days had pasted and the day had finally come. It was a Saturday afternoon and I was helping Elton's stage managers set the stage for his next show tonight. This show would be Elton's first tour since getting out of rehab. Elton was clearly nerves. Once me and Bernie where finished helping get things ready, we headed to Elton's dressing room.

"Hey love, might I come in?" I asked smiling.

"Aw! Bernie, y/n! I've missed you! Yes come in!" Elton said.

Elton was getting dressed. He had put on a black and white checkered patterned shirt, black bell-bottom jeans, a black suit over top, and his grey 7 inch platforms. Once he was finished he began speaking.

"Now, Kiki will be coming in a bit. She asked if she and me could preform some of our old songs and I agreed. She also gave me an idea for a little surprise~. Warning though darling, you may or may be coming up on stage with me. " Elton replied.

No fucking way.

Kiki Dee? Her and Elton's music was so amazing! She is such an amazing singer! I knew being with Elton would be different, but I didn't know it would be this different! The last month with Elton has been the best time of my whole life. And now I'm going on the stage? Wait.... What if I mess it up? Oh well. I couldn't show I was nervous. It might hurt Elton. I just nodded and tried toning out was just said.

Me, Bernie, and Elton chatted over tea for a while before Kiki finally arrived.

"Hello darlings!" Kik said as she skipped into the room.

"Aw Kiki!" Said Bernie. She gave Bernie and elton a hug.

"Ah I've missed you darling! Coke along! You musteth join us for tea!" Elton said.

"Right!" Kiki replied. She turned to face me.

"Aw and you must be Y/n! It's lovely to finally meet you! Eltons told me so much about you!" She said giving me a hug.

"Uh yes. Yep that's me! Hehehe sorry, it's just that this so surreal you know?" I replied. Kiki laughed.

"Yeah... It all takes you by surprise at first. Don't worry though, after a few weeks you'll get used to it. Anyway, Elton tells me your a fan yeah?" Kiki asked. I blushed.

"Uh uh ye-yeah. I am auctlly!" I said.

"Well it's lovely meeting fans!" Kiki replied.

"Uh hey this is random... But do you mind signing my recorded-?" I asked. Me and Elton always brought a few of our vynils everywhere we went, and ironically enough, one of the ones I always brought was Kiki's.

"Well of course darling!" Kiki said she grabbed a sharpy from Elton's vanity and wrote her autograph on the case of the record. Once she was finished she handed it back to me.

"Thank you!" I said. I literally felt like I could melt.

We all talked for a while until Elton's stage manager walked in.

"Your on stage in 3." The man said. Elton and the man walked out to the stage. Me, Bernie, and Kiki stood behind the curtain and watched as Elton was announced.

"Now, welcomed to the stage the one, the only, Elton John!" The announcer said. The crowd went insane. Elton skipped happily on stage waving his arms in the air.

"Hello darlings!" He called as he toke a seat at his piano.

"It's getting late, have you seen my mates? Ma, tell me when the boys get here. " Elton began singing. A few minutes had pasted and the whole crowd had joined in with his singing. Elton stud up and throught his arms out from him.

"Saturday! Saturday! Saturday! Saturday! Saturday! Saturday! Saturday! Saturday! Saturday nights alright!" Elton sang with the crowd.

"It's bueatiful isn't it?" Bernie said. I nodded.

Next Elton sang a few songs from the new album before he asked Kiki to come to the stage.

"Hello everybody! How is everybody doing?" Kiki asked. The crowd whooped and hollered.

Elton rapped one arm around Kiki as they both taking a bow. Elton kissed Kiki on her cheek before walking back to his paino. Kiki leaned against his piano.

Then, I lost it. I ran to the bathroom. Bernie chased after me. I locked me sled in the stall. Bernie ponded on it.

"Y/n the fuck is wrong?" Bernie asked.

"There's genius of London on that stage, and a hell of a crowd. I can't go out there Infront of them!" I called in frustration.

"Y/n I think your overreacting!" Bernie said.

"No, Bernie! You are under reacting." I said.

Just then Kiki barged in.

"Y/n please come out! Elton, me, and Bennie will be there with you the whole way. I know it seems scary. It was for me and Elton too... But now look at us. Where flying higher then we ever imagined. So please...." Kiki said.

I carefully opened up the door and slowly stepped out.

"Well come on then...." I replied. We all hurried back to the curtain. Elton was almost finished talking to the crowd.

"So while I was in rehab, I meght a little someone.... That changed my life forever. And now today... For the first time ever.... Welcome to the stage.... Y/n!" Elton called. The crowd cheered loudly. I slowly walked over to Elton. He kissed me and then handed me the mic.

"Here.... The one I wrote it for should sing it." Elton said shotting me a wink. He walked over to his piano and shouted.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded.

Elton wiped his fingers acrossed each key hitting them perfectly. The beats quickly went by. I toke a deep breath. Here it goes!

"I saw you dancing round' the ocean, running fast along the sand. A spirit born of wind and water, fire flying from your hands...." I sang. I kept singing until the song was over. Once it was finished Elton rushed over to me and grabbed my hands, raising them together towards the sky. The room was loud with cheering. After the concert, me, Elton, Bernie, and Kiki got back on the plane to go to go to Elton's next concert in Virginia.

Elton seemed a bit off that night before bed, but when I asked he just said he was tired. We both decided to go to sleep.

"Good night!" Kiki called.

"Night!" I replied.

"Goodnight!" I whispered into Elton's ear.

"Good night love!" Elton said smiling.