Crocdile Rock

The next day when me and Elton woke up we had arrived at our destination. We had been traveling for almost 6 hours now. Once we had arrived Elton hurried us inside. This concert was a bit different then the ones I had seen Elton the concert wasnt till that night so they had time to explore. Now way! We were at kingsdominon! After we got our tickets we headed inside.

"So what should we do first?" Bernie asked. Kiki shrugged.

"I WANNA SEE THE CROCODILES!" Elton yelled.

"Uh- Elton- this is an amusement park. They don't have crocodiles." I replied. He looked at my like a child that had just got his dreams crushed.

"BUT I LOVE CROCODILES!" Elton replied sadly. Just then out of no wear some random dude was walking his pet crocodile throught the park.

"Wait... why is there a crocodile in the park? I don't even think you're allowed to bring those." Bernie asked.

"Doesn't matter I'm going to go ask if I can pet that man's crocodile now!" Elton yelled before running over to the man. After Elton spoke to the man for a few seconds he began petting the man's crocodile. Me Bernie and Kiki looked around confused. About 30 minutes had passed and Elton was still petting the crocodile.

"Come along Elton we need to go ride some rides before the day is over!" Kiki said annoyed.

"Can't I stay here and pet it bit longer?" Elton asked with puppy dog eyes.

Kiki shoke her head.

"Elton you've already been petting it for 30 minutes I think that's long enough!" Bernie said agreeingly.

Inside they're looking like a depressed child.

"Oh darling it's okay can we please go right to ride?" I said patting his back. He looked up at me.

"Okay fine I guess!" Elton replied.

Once Elton finally stopped pouting me Kiki Bernie and Elton decided to get on some roller coasters. Got on the dominator and the intimidator first before Elton asked if we could go on the carousel.

"What's in your being such a child today!" Bernie said giggling.

"Shut up I just wanted to be a bit more energetic today!" Elton reply.

"And why is that?" Bernie asked with a wink.

"Because for once my life is starting to look up...." Elton replied with a slight smile.

Bernie gave me an approving smile.

Wrote a few more rides before heading back to the plane to get ready for the next day.

Decided to begin unloading elton's piano and stage equipment for the concert.

Mostly finished we Kiki Bernie and Elton all decided to go get some dinner from one of the places in the park. Once we finished we all decided to get icecream. Bernie got mint, Kiki got cookie dough, Elton got a rootbeer float, and I got (insert your favorite icecream here).

Once we finished we boarded the plan and got ready for bed.

"Y/n... I'm sorry about last night... It was just stress.... Please don't feel like I'm a berdon...." Elton said. I toke his chin in my hand.

"Hey, hey, it's okay! Elton.... I love you. And nothing will ever change that...!" I replied. Elton gave me a smile before kissing me.

"Goodnight!" Kiki yelled from the room beside us.

"Night!" I hollard back.

"Goodnight my rocketman." I whispered in Elton's ear.

"Night night my tiny dancer...." Elton replied back in his sleepy astate. Elton feel asleep almost immediately. I played with his hair until I had finally fallen asleep too.