Update

Ello mates,

I really don't think im going to continue this book.

I only ever wanted it to be about 1 month in rehab with Elton and the reading when I started it in 8th grade.

My friends were so interested in it however that they insisted I continue on.

This year I didn't get the kind of support like that and rolled more solo, which gave me a lot less motivation.

I do really want to try and write my last 3 chapters on this, but if it comes down to it and I do not, I'll explain to you what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TW: SPOLIERS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 27: Rock and Roll Modonna

So pretty much, while Kiki and Bernie  were at the bar (as mentioned in the last chapter) Bernie is able to somehow get Modonna tickets.

Him and Kiki come back a few hours later and present them to Elton and the reader, they freak out about it for a while, and then they hurry there happy asses to go see her (since the day she was performing was THAT VERY DAY)

Chapter 28: We all fall in love sometimes.

So once they get there, they litteraly have the times of there's lives, AND THEN BERNIE AND ELTON DO LITTERALY THE SAME THING. (Dat bro, code I guess.)

They admit that they had gotten the tickets and not someone else like Benrie had told y/n and Kiki.

They then both turn and say the most beautiful speech to their lover, before both getting down on 1 knee and proposing.

Now before you tell me gay marriage was illegal, IK THATS Y HES PROPOSSING ILLEGALLY, JUST GIVE ME A FEE CHAPTERS ALL YOULL UNDERSTAND.

Anyway, continuing now.

They both except, and I forgot how I was gonba end this chapter sooooo yeah.

Chapter 29: Something about the way you look tonight.

If you couldn't tell by the chapter name, it's my speciality, SMUT!!!! :)

I don't think I needa say anymore.

Chapter 30: Kiss the bride

So time skips WAY ahead into the future to March of 2014 (all this was happening in 1990-1991 if you didn't remember.)

And pretty much y/n opens this chapter by sitting in the back, getting a suit on and having Eltons little crew do his makeup. You read the conversations the reader I'd having with them before having a man walk in telling him to get ready to make his way down the ille.

As the music plays y/n walks down, (I picture this scene to be very pretty, with white and pink flowers being tossed behind him by the flower girl.)

Y/n looks over at Kiki and Bernie as he passes them by in the crowd.

Elton would slip on the ring and y/n and hum would have pronounced there vowels and said "I do", and finally they would have gotten married.

That's pretty much how it was gonna go. I just don't have the time or energy to type that in depths much anymore.

I hope you enjoyed this story and like I said I may go back and finish it I'm not sure. Still though. Thanks for reading and waiting for these chapters. And yeah byeeee