Bennie and the Jets

A few hours had pasted, and me and Elton had been touring the rehab center. We were almost back to our room when I cover his eyes with my hands and said "There's one last room  I need to show you, and I think your going to like it. "

Elton and me stubbled down the hall, laughing, before finally stopping at one of the doors.

"Okay I'm removing my hands now, open your eyes!"

Elton's face immediately filled with tears. He ran in the room, pulling up a seat. This was probably going to be his favorite room from now on. It was the instrument room. The walls wear covered in records, and instruments, like trumpets, saxophones, and more
At the back of the room, there was a small paino. Elton sat down at it, and began sliding his fingers acrossed the keys, before finally beging to play.

"Hey kids... Shack it lose together... The spot lights hitting something... That's been known to change the... weather..."

He went on singing, his voice cracking from his tears.

"Will kill that fatted calf tonight.... So stick.... Around..."

"Your gonna hear electric music solid walls of sound!" I chimed in.

"Hey.... Candy and Ronnie... Have you seen them yet?..." Elton sang

"Oh but there so spaced out..." I sang from behind him. I placed my hand on his shoulder, smiling more as he hit each note.

"B-b-b-bennie and the jetsssss....."Elton sang back.

Elton went on singing, his voice, less cracky now.

"Oh but there wierd and there wonderful, oh Bennie she's a really keen. "

"She's got electric boots, a mohair suit."I sang loudly.

"You know I read it in a magazin!" Elton sang louder.

"B-b-b-bennie and the jets!" We both shouted at once. I sat next to him in his seat, both of us laughing, before we finally smiled at each other, locking eye contact. He leaned in, and next thing you know, we had kissed.

"Uh-" a voice said from the door way. It was one of the other people staying with us in the rehab center. "Sorry,I was just gonna grab my saxophone... But it doesn't look like now is the best time.... Um." The guy slammed the door behind him,before running down that hallway to his room. Then it hit me why.

Elton was still shirtless. We had been walking around this whole time, and I hadn't  noticed? Elton stud up.

"Well I guess we should go back to the room now....!" Elton said

"Yeah.... Right.... Come on love." They walked down the hall back to there rooms. Once they got back Elton slid on one of his other shirts (which was blue with white stars.)

"Wasn't that the shirt you wore at the troubadour? I've always loved that shirt. For a while I wanted to buy it for myself..." I said softly.

He slid the shirt back off, handing it to me.

"Here, I can tell your a big fan, keep it. Try it on,I bet it will look good on u. " I looked at it before looking back up at him. "Wait.... You mean I can really have your outfit that you wore to your very first performance?" He nodded smiling. "Yeah, it was getting a bit small anyway. Now hearing along, try it on!" Elton sat down next to me in my bed. I toke off my shirt, slowly sliding Elton's on. Was this a dream or? Am I falling in love with Elton John. Holy shit.

I.
Love.
The.
One.
And.
Only.
Sir
Fucking.
Elton.
Hercules.
John.