Think I'm gonna kill myself

I woke up that night around 2am. Elton was no longer in the bed.

"Where was he?" I thought. I saw a faint light coming from the crack of the bathroom door. I slowly opened it.

"E-Elton.....?" I said. Elton was laying in the floor. He looked but sad and happy.

"Tiny dancer..... I didn't think u would come in here..." He said. I sat next time him. His voice was cracky and he seemed anxious. I toke laid myself on Elton's lap. He rapped his arms around me.

"Elton..... What happen....?" I asked quietly.

"Y/n... The papers were sniffing round after the concert tonight... And my records sells dropped again... People are upset that I'm not with John... They think I need a celebrity and not a ex drug addict. But my? I was one for a while so..." Elton replied. I sat there silently. I couldn't think of anything to say. Just then I noticed the blood rushing from Elton's ankle along with a knife that was sitting under the sink. He must have thrown it there to try and hid it when he heard me coming.

"Elton... Darling... Please don't tell me you did what I think...." I said.

"Tiny dancer.... In showbiz.... That's just how your mind reacts... I feel like I have to go..." Elton replied.

"Elton don't leave... I need you... Bernie and Kiki need you... The world needs you... Elton... I love you.... and I'll never leave you.... And that's a promise." I replied, snuggling up to him more.

"Really?" Elton asked. His voice was a lot happier then before.

"Yes." I replied. He kissed me. The kiss lasted for what seemed like forever before Elton had.pushed me down to the ground. I slid his rob off as he pulled at my collar. He undid the buttons on my shirt, carefully taking it off of me. I pulled off his boxer as he unzipped my pants. Once we were both fully undressed Elton pushed me down. He began licking my chest until he got to my neck where he then began kissing multiple times.

I flipped myself over as Elton began putting his cock in. He started slowly but as the.minutes went by he began becoming faster and rougher. I couldn't help but let out a moan.

"Shh~" Elton whispered. He continued going up and down roughly.

"F~fuck~ I think I'm gonna cum soon~!" Elton replied. He kept going. About a minute later he had cummed.

Once we were finished. We were both exhausted. Right as Elton was about to take it out the door swung open.

"HA! I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE IN HERE FUCKING!" Kiki said before laughing evilly.

"Kiki! Get out!" Elton screamed. She backed up and shut the door.

"My bad. Hope you had fun!" Kiki replied with another laughing. Elton slid his rob and boxers back on as did I.

We opened the door to leave the bathroom and stepped back into our room. Thank God. Kiki wasn't in here. We stopped back to be chuckling.

Just then I heard a noise from the hallway. I opened the door, and there stud Kiki and Bernie... KISSING???

"Oooooo, looks like we caught you guys too!" Me and Elton said with a smirk.

"Uhhhh....." Bernie blushed.

Kiki started at us in shoke.

"Guess will give y'all soon time alone then!" I said with a wink. Me and Elton then shut the door and returned back to bed.

"good night my tiny dancer...." Elton mumbled sleepily.

"Good night darling." I replied back whole playing with his hair. A few seconds later we were both happily asleep.