The Bitch Is Back

The next 6 days went by in a blur, and today Elton would finally be coming back home. Me, Bernie, and Ringo, all waited on Elton.

"I can't wait to see Elton today! I've missed him so much!" I said. Bernie gave a calm smile.

"I'm glad Elton has finally not found someone that auctlly cares about him. Most of his ex's were toxic, and stuff. Just please promise me that you won't leave him..." Bernie said.

" I promise." I said. Bernie nodded at me in approval.

"Hey, anyone want a bit of tea? I'll put some on yeah?" Ringo asked.

"Sure!" Me and Bernie said in unison. Ringo walked to the kitchen and filled the kettle up with water. Me and Bernie continued waiting for Elton's arrival. A few minutes had pasted and Ringo had come back to the living room holding 3 cups for each of us. He handed us one.

"Thanks." Me and Bernie said.

"Of course." Ringo replied with a weak smile.

We sipped our tea and chatted. About an hour or 2 pasted before we heard a knock at the door. He's here!  I thought to myself. I ran to get the door. The moment I opened it I gathered the figure in a hug kissing them.

"Elton! I've missed you so much!" I said. Elton picked me up off my feet and spun around quickly.

"I've missed you too tiny dancer!" He said. He kissed me once more. Ringo gave us a uncomfortable smile. He turned around and continued sipping his tea. Elton carried me upstairs to his room before placing me on his bed. He then kissed me again. Elton walked over to a near by shelf filled with vynils.

"I like your collection. When you were gone, I kind of toke a peak at them. I hope you don't mind." I said. Elton gave me a toothy smile.

"Oh yeah? Which ones your favorite?" He asked.

"Hmm... That's a hard one. Probably Honky Chateau." I replied. He graded the vynil off the shelf. He had all kinds of music. His albums, Beatles, Beach Boys, Queen, The Who, and more. He carefully laid the needle on the vynil and it began playing. The first song was one of my favorite songs. Honky Cat! I smiled as Elton walked back over. "So what should we do now?" Elton asked.

"Wanna go chill in the hot tub?" I asked. Elton nodded. We grabbed our towels and headed down stairs. Me and Elton were obviously very gay, manly for the fact we ripped all off our cloths off and got in the hot tub naked. We sat down next to each other and sipped cocktails while flirting freely. Sure we were off of the drinking and the drugs, but we both agreed we would be responsible, and not drink very much.

"So I have to ask... Did you ever have a realitship before me?" Elton asked. I nodded and looked down.

"Yeah... I did... She was my highschool sweet heart. Fuck she was bueatiful. One day after we both finished college a few years later I came back from my classes early and found her sleeping with my brother... Every since then I gave up on love. I just found a way to cope with out it. Aka, the drinking and drugs... But now I've got you. And I'm doing way better now!" I said. Elton blushed.

"I love you." Elton said before kissing me.

"I love you too." I replied. Just then we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I said sliding my boxers in and a robe. I ran upstairs to the door.

"Ello? Who are you?" I asked the man.

"John Tried. Is Elton around? I need to talk to him." The man said. His accent was very Irish and had short black hair. The man shock my hand.

"Why exactlly?" I questioned.

"Elton Sir, is my boyfriend, and I'm also his manager, so if you don't mind, I'd like to speak with him." The man said.

I froze. What could I say? Was he lieing? Or was Elton auctlly cheating? I pointed downstairs.

"He's in the pool room." I said.

"Thanks doll." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I rolled my eyes and began crying. John was already well down the stairs almost to the pools by now. Bernie ran to me.

"The fuck happen? Oh fuck." Bernie said.

"Some guy named John Reid, just came and said he was dating Elton. Bernie froze.

"John Reid was Elton's abusive ex..." Bernie said. Oh fuck. I thought. Me and Bernie looked at each other and ran down the stairs without sharing a word. When we got down there, Elton was pinned against the wall and John was holding him down.

"The fuck with you Elton, why won't you take me back you cheeking bastard?" John said in a physcotic tone. Elton tried to break lose.

"Let me go John! Go fuck yourself!" Elton said.

John slapped Elton across the face forcing Elton to scream in pain. Without thinking I ran over to them, sliding myself between the 2.

"Oh look, Elton's little bodyguard is here to stop me!" John joked. I punched John in the shoulder, causing him to slump back which then allowed me to knee him in the dick.

"Ugh fuck! You fucking prick! John said as he feel to his knees in pain. I pushed Elton out of the way. Just then a man wearing a lifeguard uniform walked in.

"I thought you learned John... Don't rock n roll infront of the pool boys!" The man said. Just then a bunch more men wearing the same uniforms came rushing in with bats. They toke the bats and began hitting John with them.

"And that's why you don't mess with the pool boys! Anyway, Elton and y/n, y'all can go back to your hot tub time." The man said. We both laughed and decided to head up stairs before falling asleep cuddling.