Honky Cat

We stayed in the pool for a while joking around until Kiki made a comment.

"So... What's next?" She asked.

Elton shrugged.

"Not to sure. Guess well just let things play out."

I looked over at him. I had been thinking about something the last few days but I couldn't really ask Elton since we had visitors and stuff.

"Maybe.... I have a idea?" I chimed in.

The looked at me with smiles.

"The floors yours then darling!" Elton said taking my hand.

I smiled.

"So.... I don't know how you all would like this idea.... But I've been thinking for a few days.... What if we adopted a pet?" I asked.

They looked at me contently.

"Y/n, do you mind giving me 5 minutes?"

"Mhm!"

I swam to the other side of the pool so that they could talk it over.

About a minute had passed and Elton invited me back over.

"Right, well we talk it over, and we decided, that we will get a pet!" Bernie said with a cheery smile.

"Yay!" I shouted.

Kiki and Bernie looked at one another and the shot me a smile.

I hugged Elton tightly.

"So... What are we waiting for? Come on! Let's go get a pet!" Bernie called before snaching Kiki on her feet and carrying her out of the pool.

Me and Elton laughed.

"Wait for us!" I hollered taking Eltons hand. We chased after them throwing on our cloths over our swim suits.

We got out side to see Bernie and Kiki standing at the door of the Rolls Royce.

"Yall are slow." Bernie said.

"Least I own a car." Elton said dangling his keys from his hands.

I walked over to were Kiki and Bernie were standing and waited for Elton to lock up the manchin.

Once he did he grabbed a different key from his pocket and put it into the lock of his car, turning it to unlock all the doors.

I hopped in the shot gun beside Elton. Bernie sat right behind me and Kiki sat beside him. Elton started the car and we drove off.

About half in hour later we pulled into the pet shop.

We got out of the car and walked inside.

I ran around the shop looking g at all the animals in aw. I felt like Elton at kings domino when he wanted to find a crocodile. Only difference is were looking for a house pet and were in London.

I searched each shelf with widen eyes until I saw them. The 2 pets I knew we needed.

The first one was a skrony black cat with yellow eyes. He walked around mostly fine, though he seemed a bit clumsy and lazy. It was sitting in the corner of the room by its self. He seemed a bit like me. Sure, it's just a cat, but he seemed lonely.

The second was a albino rabbit with red eyes. He was running g around his pen, and the moment he saw me he immediately looked excited.

"GUYS CAN WE GET THIS CAT AND THIS RABBIT?? I REALLY LIKE THEM AND THEY SEEM LIKE THE PERFECT FIT!"

Kiki, Elton, and Bernie looked at one another and then back at me.

"I guess. But I thought we were l ly getting one pet!" Bernie said.

I picked the rabbit up and stud beside the cat.

"Yeah I know.... it's just there both so perfect! And I love them a lot!"

Elton laughed and shock hi head.

"Right, well if you want them, let's go check out." He said.

My eyes lit up. I ran to Elton and hugged him.

"YAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH! IM GONNA TAKE THE BESTES CARE OF THEM I CAN! I PROMISE!" I said.

"I know you will. Trust me." Elton said kissing my cheek.

We checked out and loaded the pets into the car.

"CAN I HOLD THE LIL KITTY?" Kiki asked.

"YASSSSS! AND CAN I HOLD THE RABBIT?" I replied.

Elton nodded.

"I guess." He said.

He loaded some cat food into the trunk that he had bought from the pet shop just moments before.

"So... what did the women say thier names are?" Bernie asked.

"The cats names Hercules and the rabbits name is Jackie." I replied petting Jackie.

"How old are they then?" Kiki asked holding Hercules tightly.

"Hercules is only a few weeks old. So is Jackie. "

Kiki nizzled her face aginist the fear on Hercules side.

"Yall 3 are children." Bernie laughed.

We drove off and arrived home about 30 minutes later.

We toke the pets inside and set them up there food bowls and Jackie's catch.

I chopped some carrots and lettuce for Jackie.

Bernie and Kiki sat on the couch drinking tea and stroking Hercules.

I turned to face Elton. He was standing acrossed the room sipping away at his red bull.

"So.... what should we do now?" Elton said laying his cup down and walking closer to me.

I put my hand on his chest.

"Not to sure... what do you want to come next?" I asked with a smirk.

"Not sure ethier... I just want it to happen with you." Elton said with a slight smile.

I gazed at him and smiled back before laying my lips apond his.

I stepped back as Elton imbrastied me in his arms.

It's hard to think that just a few months ago me and Elton were at our lowest low in rehab, just bring roommates, to days later becoming lovers, and now we're a happy family.

"You... know one day we'll look back on all this... and by then maybe we can legally get married... but for now, let's just make more memories for when that happens." I said smiling.

Elton looked down at me.

"Guess we will one day... Dammit Y/n, you make me feel old... but your right... and I'm happy I'll be able to live my future with you."

Elton lifted me up and carried me to the living room sitting me on the couch next to Kiki.

Elton toke the bowl of vegetables and layed it carefully in Jackie's cage before joining us 3 on the couch. Elton put his arm around me and grabbed the remote turning on the TV.

He reached in his pocket and toke out a tape.

"I don't tend to like to flex apond myself, but I've got a little something to show you Y/n."

Elton slid the tape into the movie player. It must have been a recording that he had made just for the fact that it didn't look like a original copy.

He switched on the tape and hit play.

The tape began playing. It was a tape of me performing "The one" with Elton, just a few months before. I looked into Eltons eyes and smiled a bit.

"Thank you.... for ever thing!" I said.

Elton nodded.

"It's nothing much my tiny dancer... that's what lovers do for one another!" I kissed Elton and laid my back aginist his chest, falling asleep in his arms.