Border song

I stood in shock.

"Your the Cindy Lauper? Wait, then why are you here?" I asked. Cindy pulled off her wig and rolled up her sleeves to reveal all of her bracletes.

"I'm here because I needed to except the press. They been sniffing around a lot recently and if they found out I was gay, then I'd be screwed. So I snuck away to here for a bitm sure it won't last long, but hey? 28 days is better then nothing right?" She said. I nodded. It lal made since now. She had come to the center just a few days before Elton had, and she didn't seem to have any addictions or issues, so it kind of made since.

Yeah... I haven't been 100% honest ethier. I'm Ringo Starr." Ringo (Who we thought was Danny) said. I stud there in confusion. He removed his wig as well. Elton immediately walked up to Ringo, placing his hand on his shoulder. The then gathered one another in a hug.

"You know Ringo, I could kind of tell it was you. How have you been? How's John and the band?" Elton asked.

"Yeah yeah there great, I'm great. Yeah uh, John and Yoko are married now, and uh yeah. Everything has been going amazing." Ringo replied nervesly.

"Ah bud, your forever still my brother right?" Elton said to Ringo jokingly.

"Brothers forever." He replied.

"So that's why you wanted me and Elton to date so bad huh Cindy? It's cuz your a queer yourself." I said with a chuckle. She smiled giving a small laugh.

"Sort of. I mainly just said it because I thought y'all would make  perfect couple. Which it seems to me I was correct. Anyhow, Elton didn't you tell me you had something planned for you and your tiny dancer?" She laughed. Elton started blushing.

"Oh yeah yeah... Right, uh hey, tiny dancer? Can you and me go some where else for a second yeah?" Elton said. I nodded. We stepped into the hall, Elton's arm rapped around my shoulder.

"Walk with me a moment dearest. Yeah?" Elton asked. I agreed. We walked down the hall until we stopped in front of the door to the music room. Elton opened the door and signaled for me to come in.

"Well come along." He said chuckling. His accent bleed throught his tone like a knife. Elton sat down at the paino, taking my hands.

"Y/n, dearest, there's something I museth tell you." He let go of one of his hands, signaling for me to sit next to him. I toke a deep breath and sat down. He let lose of my other hand and placed it on the paino. He moved his fingers lightly acrossed the keys for a moment, before he finally started playing.