Indian Sunset

After we loaded the plan the next day from the concert at kingsdominon that morning we heard a knock at the door of the plane. Elton slid it open. I stood behind him. Uh oh. It couldn't be...

John Ried again?

"What do you want were busy?" Elton asked rolling his eyes.

"Ello dears. I'm here to apologized. I guess I was just a bit jealous of you too. Anyhow, I changed it so the new album would now get released next year so you two can have a few months to get your life's back together from rehab. That alright?" John said.

Me and Elton looked at one another. I gave Elton a approving smile.

Elton looked at John and smiled a bit.

"Yeah. Right. That'll be good." Elton said.

"Great we'll,I better run. Bye!" John said waving g before exiting the plane.

Elton toke my hand at sat down in a near by seat before patting the seat beside him.

"Tiny dancer.... Would you be alright with meeting a old friend of mine now that we have a bit of time?" Elton asked. I nodded.

The plane toke off finally and in jaut the matter of 7, hours we had made it back to London. While we were landing I noticed something... Wait... This wasn't Elton's mansion! So who's mansion is it?! Elton toke my hand and dragged dme off the plane.

"Hurry along darling!" Elton said.

"Slow down!" I said as he dragged dme along to the front door.

Once we made it to the front door Elton knocked. The vibration of foot steps could be felt throught the floor of the porch. About a minute later a man holding a cat came and awnsered the door.

"Aw! Elton! Lovely to see you!" The man said shaking Elton's hand.

"Jim! It's been a while! How you been?" Elton asked.

"Great auctlly!" He replied.

"Brilliant mate! Oh also, this is my new boyfriend, Jim meet Y/n!" Elton said with a warm smile.

Jim shook my hand with a smile.

"Lovely to meet you!"he said.

"You too!" I replied.

I knew the guy looked familiar, but from where?

Just then another figure came rushing to the door. He had short black hair and a black mustache. He was holding a glass of what looked to be a martini.

"Elton darling! It's nice to finally see you again!" The man said giving Elton a kiss on each cheek.

Oh my gosh! I know who they are!

It was Freddy Mercury! The lead singer of queen! And his boyfriend Jim Hutton! I felt like I was going to faint.

Freddy looked over at me and gave me a wink.

"And you must be the new boyfriend~." Fred said.

"Uh yeah hi. Uh that's me. Uh hi my name's uh y/n!" I replied. .y face was fully red. He shock my hand before also giving me a kiss on both cheeks.

"Why don't you both come along inside for a spot of tea yeah?" Jim asked. Elton smiled.

"Sounds delightful!" Elton said taking my hand. Jim backed out of the door way so we could pass by. Freddy lead us to the living area.

No fucking way! The whole band was here? I literally felt like I could melt.

"Hey Elton!" Brian said looking up from his gutarist and giving Elton a wave.

"Oy, who's that dude mate?" Rodger said.

"Oh me? I'm uh- Y/n!" I said.

"Oh, your the new boyfriend? Elton always calls and tells Fred and Brian about you. Then of course those 2 always brag to us about you!" Deacy said. Elton blushed.

"How bout you take a seat yeah?" Jim said handing us both a glass. Elton sat next to John and I sat on the other side of Elton next to Jim. Rodger was sitting on the top of the seat of the couch. Brian was sitting under Rodger on the couch, and Fred was sitting next to Jim.

"So it seems your a bit like me then huh?" Jim asked with a giggle.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know, dating a rock star, when your pretty much a nobody. You know?" Jim asked sipping his tea. I nodded.

"Yeah I supposed." I said with a slight smile.

We all talked for a few more hours before me and Elton decided it was time to leave.

"Hey mate, before you leave, where's Kiki and Bernie?" Rodger asked. I laughed so hard. Elton did too.

Everyone looked at us confused.

"What is it?" Deacy said.

"Y'all really wanna know?" I asked.

"I guess-." Deacy said.

"There in the plane fucking." Elton replied with a smirk.

Everyone's mouths dropped open.

"I always knew they liked each other." Freddy said.

"Yeah same to be honest." Rodger agreed.

We thanked them for the tea and wished them farwell before leaving.

Once me and Elton got back we realized Kiki and Bernie were still fucking on the plane. Me and Elton snuck up on them and pulled the sheets off of them.

"Now we've caught you guys!" I yelled.

Kiki covered her boobs with her arms, while Bernie was blushing hard.

"UGH! GET OUT!" She called through ting the sheets back over her and  Bernie.

Me and Elton smirked before going to the front of the plane to take off to our next destination.

"Ready for stop number 2?" He asked with a wink. I nodded.

"Hell yeah!" I replied. We toke off once more. The sun was begining to set now but oh well. We would probably only  be at our next distraction for a few hours. Thought, I didn't really know where we were going, but oh well. I laid my head on Elton's shoulder. He was listing to a casiet. He toke one of his ear buds out and placed it in mine. It was playing "Walk the line" by Johnny Cash.

"I love you Elton!" I said.

"Love you too my tiny dancer." Elton said.