Island Girls

When I woke up I was leaned against Elton's shoulder in a limo taking us to the middle of no where.

"Uhhh- Elton where are we going?" I asked.

"I know this whole thing has been... An adjustment for you.... But I have one last surprise for you." Elton awnsered back.

We kept driving till we arrived to what seemed to be a concert. Elton toke my hand and walked me to the back of the stage. No fucking way! Brain Wilson was here! Aka the leader of the beach boys!

"Elton, you really gotta stop surprising me. You'll give me a heart attack!" I said.

Brian walked over.

"Elton hello, and this must be y/n. Lovely to meet you." Brian replied warmly.

Brian was sort of quite. However, when you looking at what had been happing to him for most of his life, I guess it makes since.

The more I think about out, this whole thing just seemed so cheesy and unbelievable, but I guess the world has to be that way sometimes. Those sorts of moments always seem to be the best moments.

"Uh yes hi!" I managed to say.

We stood there awkwardly for a second before Elton began speaking.

"I haven't seen you in a long while. How have you been? Asides from well... All the... Yeah. You know what I mean." Elton said.

We all knew what Elton was talking about. Just a few years before Brian was in the worst spot on his whole life. He was stuck, with some psychopath of a care taker.

"Yeah I've been alright... I just don't really enjoy large groups... Unless I'm on stage... That's where I belong." Brian said with a slight smile.

Elton always said that same thing. After he invited me on stage to sing with him during the song "The One" I sort of realized what they mean. When you step on that stage, you just to forget all the trouble in your life and din the world... It just makes you feel like you belong... It makes you feel loved... Its... Amazing.

"Hey, why don't you both come and preform a song with me? Elton tells me your really good!" Brian asked. My jaw dropped open.

Brain Wilson wants me and Elton to perform with him?

I nodded.

"I'd love to! What will we be singing?"

Brain looked over to Elton and shot him a smile.

"What about we sing one song of Elton's and one song of mine?" Brian asked.

I smiled and nodded once more.

"Right!" I replied

"Great we'll why don't we sing 'good vibrations' from me and 'Island girl' from Elton?" He asked.

"Of course!" I replied.

"Brian, your on in T minus 60 seconds!" A man said. Brian gave a thumbs up.

"I'll call for you guys once I'm ready!"

Me and Elton smiled.

Brian headed to the stage and began singing "Love and Mercy". A few more songs had pasted before Brian began talking.

"Next, I have 2 very special people I'd like you guys to meet... You might have heard of them. Please welcome, Elton John and Y/n!" Brain said with a bright smile. The crowd cheered loudly as we both entered the stage.

Elton took a seat at the piano while me and Brian leaned over the piano holding our mics.

"You ready?" Brian asked. Elton gave a thumbs up. I nodded with a smile. Elton began playing.