1

The bakery was quite like normal Echo had just finished placing the freshly baked goods out on display.

Then the door of the bakery slowly opened up a a guy with curly hair and he wore something nice but simple. Echo recognised the guy from somewhere she just doesn't know where.

He walked up to the counter slowly. "Hello can I help you?" Echo asked as she walked up to the counter.

"Erm yeah...I seem to be a bit lost" the man replied with sweetly.

"Yeah where is it your heading to?" Echo asked as she placed some donuts down. "The steakhouse" he replied with quickly.

"Oh well it's just up the street and then you take a right and it should be up that street" Echo explained to the man.

"Alright cheers thanks a lot" the guy smiled as he walked out of the bakery. Few minutes later Echo and some other people they worked with packed everything away Echo grabbed her favourite pastry a Cinnamon roll.

Everyone left leaving Echo to shut the bakery like normal. She left and started to walk back to her apartment when she saw the guy from earlier.

He looked upset as if something went wrong. Echo walked quickly so she could catch up to the man.

"Hey your the man from earlier right?" Echo asked to start a conversation.

"Yeah..yeah I am" he said with an awkward smile.

"So who were the flowers and chocolates for?" Echo asked with a smile. She suddenly felt upset and anxious, this is how the man feels.

"I umm...had a date and why do you want to know?" He asked.

"Well because your walking the streets alone and you have flowers and chocolates anyone would be curious" Echo explained with a little chuckle.

"I'm Echo" she smiled.

"Steven" he did an awkward smile and then he went to put the flowers in the bin until Echo stopped him.

"Hey you can't bin these!" Echo told Steven.

"Why not?!" He asked and gave Echo a confused look

"Because I know an old lady who loves these flowers" Echo said with a small smile, "anyway, my apartments in here so I'm gonna go nice meeting ya' Steven" Echo waved bye and went to her apartment.

When she opened all of her stuff was all over the place like the person was looking for something. Echo had a panicked look on her face and she ran up to her stuff and rummaged threw the mess.

She grabbed an old looking metal box with ancient runes on it. She slowly opened and had a look. "Shit!!" She yelled.

_____________________

Hope you liked the first chapter. Who wrecked Echos apartment?
This is my first time writing a moon knight story so plz don't judge if I get anything wrong