9

Harrow, Steven and Echo were walking and Harrow was explaining about the neighbourhood then they came up the some people.

"Oh chase are those the tomatoes?" He asked a man with a create of tomatoes and they walked up to him, "you have a green thumb. Beautiful. Thank you"

They they continued walking again and then Steven saw a goat. "Goat.." Steven pointed to the goat.

"What? Yes.." Harrow replied with and then he started speaking mandarin to this young girl.

"You all speak Chinese?" Steven asked making Echo laugh.

"It's mandarin Steven" Echo chuckled.
Echo looked back and saw Khonsu watching them. Then she quickly turned away and caught up to Steven and Harrow.

"You hungry?" Harrow asked, "the foods free you're a vegan right?" And then they slowly walked up to a pan

"Yeah" Steven replied with

"So am I you might want to try the lentil soup I made it this morning" he said as he dished himself a bowl of soup.

Then things went flying again making Echo and Steven jump. "You don't have to listen to him" Harrow said calmly.

Echo could feel the rise of anxiety in Steven but she couldn't feel any emotions from Harrow. "He often throws tantrums like a two year old" Harrow told Steven.

"Yeah you can't half tell" echo replied with and Steven got dished some soup and then sat down with Harrow and Echo sat next to Steven.

"Are you not going to eat echo?" Harrow asked them.

"Nope Im not hungry" she lied she was hungry she just didn't want food made by him. Then Khonsu spoke again.

"Can you hear him?" Steven asked Harrow.

"Not anymore but your friend can. I was his former avatar. Before you I was his fist of vengeance" Harrow explained to Steven and then he ate some of his soup.

"Why can you hear him? And I'm not the fist of anything, that's the little American man living inside of me." Steven explained

"Well that's a weird way to put it" Echo sighed

"And uh.. that's Marc?" Harrow asked. Steven nodded as he ate more of the soup.

"Soups.. yeah it's very good it's lovely" Steven said trying to change the subject. Then Arthur tried to convince Steven that raising ammit is a good thing.

"But- but it's the that a bit dodgy?" Steven asked

"Yeah it is isn't it Steven" Echo agreed with Steven it was a bit dodgy.

"Ammit will light the path to good by eradicating the choice later of evil. So your friend might not be so lucky." Harrow explained.

"Yeah well like Steven said a few minutes ago it's just a bit dodgy!" Echo spat.

"That brings us to the scarab" Harrow said. Echo sighed and Steven stopped eating, "that scarab functions as a kind of compass leading us to ammits tomb."

"Right well this was lovely but I have things to do" echo said and she went to leave but she was being blocked so she sat back down.

"So the scarab?" He asked with a smile.

"Look we don't have it" Steven told him honestly, "honestly we don't have it"

"Well maybe you know someone who does?" Harrow asked, "maybe Marc or Echo she could have it"

"Don't you do it. Don't you say her name! Just give me the body!" Marc told Steven from the reflection.

"No I don't" Steven sighed.

"May I speak with Marc?" Harrow asked.

"No you can't! Don't speak with Marc!" Echo interrupted before Steven said anything.

"Marc what has Khonsu promised you? That this is your last mission? That you'll be free? Trust me when I say that he's a liar, and that he doesn't even know his own daughter when he sees her" Harrow explained looking at Steven and then at Echo.

"Wait your saying that I'm this gods daughter?!" Echo asked she was shocked, not knowing what to say.