Memories-1

A couple years ago

"Marc I found it!" Echo yelled as she shined the light on a golden bug. Marc and Layla ran up to her.

"Alright now give it!" Marc said.

"No! Finders keepers!" Echo yelled and started running through the sands until she was tackled to the ground by Marc.

"Alright! Alright! Here have it!" Echo yelled as she gave Marc the scarab and spat the sand out of her mouth.

Marc got up and helped Echo up. Echo brushed the sand of herself. "So what are you going to do with the scarab?" Echo asked

"That's my business" Marc said.

"What ever" echo sighed and then she walked back to camp with Layla. Once everyone was asleep echo snuck into Marc's tent and stole the scarab and slid it into her pocket.

She turned around and saw Marc standing in front of her arms crossed. "Where are you going?" Marc asked looking at her making eye contact.

Making eye contact with Marc gave echo butterflies. "I was..umm coming to say goodbye" echo stuttered breaking the eye contact and began to walk away.

Marc grabbed her arm gently, "be careful"he said to her

"Always" echo smiled and then she left Marc's tent and walked away. Marc went to bed and the next morning Layla ran into the tent.

"Echo is gone and so is one of the cars!" Layla yelled making Marc jump out of his bed.

Marc looked to where the scarab should have been, "shit! She took the scarab too!"

Then Marc and Layla sighed and they packed up and they went of to find echo.