16

Marc and echo walked through the streets. "That's a great way to blend in Marc. Wear a cap because I don't know who you are" echo said sarcastically.

"No need to be sarcastic about it echo" Marc said with a smile. Then Marc went up to a man who was selling a drink it a plastic transparent thing.

"I'll buy one" Marc said.

"Perfect one sir. Best juice ever in the world" the man yelled

"I'm looking for Senfu's sarcophagus" Marc told the man and the man gave him a weird look.

"Senfu?" He asked and Marc nodded and the man slowly backed away.

"I hope you like attention" Layla said as she walked up to them, "right guy right place but you're not Egyptian"

"Neither am I" echo said, "and Layla what the hell I thought you did then us back in London? And what the fuck are you doing here?"

"You shouldn't be here" Marc told her.

"Why? Because my name pisses off a few people in Cairo? Who cares?" Lyla said

"It's not the locals I'm worried about"Marc told her and he looked up and saw Khonsu. "Come with me I will help you find what you need" Layla said ant they follow led her to two boats one had room for one more and the other one had room for two.

Layla went into the one that had one more room and then Echo and Marc went onto the other boat.

"So why do you think Layla went onto the other boat?" Marc asked as he sat down. 

"1 because she hate me and two she sips us together." Echo said, "and if you forgive me why didn't you call or text or visit me?"

"I'm sorry I really am" Marc replied with. Echo sat across from Marc, "and then you side 'you like someone else' and then looked at me was it me that you meant?" Marc asked

"Yeah...yeah it was I've actually like you for a while Marc" echo said looked at the ground. Marc just looked at her.

"Oh well just so you know-" then he was cut off by Layla shouting for us to get off. Echo got up and awkwardly smiled at Marc.

Then they got of and Layla told us the plan. "That guy has a lot of friends" Marc said looking over to where there going to go.

"Yeah and a lot with guns" Layla said as Marc put the bags under the port. They he looked at the water and saw a small boat with a figure in it, too dark to say who.

"What is it Marc?" Echo asked with a concerned look.

"Harrows men keeping tabs?" Layla asked.

"I don't know. It could be" Marc said

"Well if there following us for the weird dude with an obsession of the crocodile lady then that's a bit weird. I mean that's just a bit weird" Echo explained to them.

Marc smiled a little at Echo's long explanation. "Let's go!" Layla said and then Marc went back to his serious face.

"Remember your name is Rufino Estrada and echo is your wife Camilla Estrada and your my friends who came back for your honeymoon in the Maldives and you decided to pay me a visit" Layla explained to them again.

"Right" Marc replied with.

"Wait. Why am I the wife?" Echo asked

"Because you are now shut it!" Layla told her

"That's an interesting little detail to give to them" Marc said with a little smirk. Then echo put her arm around his, Marc looked at echo and smiled and she smiled back at him.

"I'd tell them you worked at a gift shop but they'd never believe me, would they'd never believe me would they?" Layla explained to them.

"No they wouldn't just look at him! Does this look like someone who works in a gift shop?" Echo said gesturing to him muscles.

And they made it up to the round face with horses and riders in, the riders had stick and they would hit other people stick.

"Bek" Layla yelled to a security guard.

"Layla" he said with a smile

"It's been a while" she said shaking his hand.

"Good to see you" bek said

"Yeah"

"Right this way" he smiled and l walked away. Layla followed and Marc took echos hand gently and walked behind Layla.

He's looking forward to seeing you, after Madripoor I'm sure you two will have a lot to talk about. " bek said as they walked closer to the wooden gate, "excuse me for one moment"

And then he left. "I like the horse. Can I have one?" She asked like a child.

"Umm.. no" Marc answered looking down to echo who was leaning onto the fence.

"So this joker puts on El-Mermah games in his backyard for fun?" Marc asked Layla and Layla looked at him.

"No he gets private lessons by the best in his backyard" Layla explained to Marc.

"Sounds awesome" Echo said.

"Layla come in" the man said in his red robes, "sure a delight to see you and you brought friends"

"You too" Layla said as she walked up to him.

"How have you been?" He asked Layla

"Marc I have a strange feeling. A bad feeling about this" Echo told Marc wrapping her arm around his and they walked up to Layla.

"It's alright" Marc whispered to echo.

"Good thank you for having us over on such short notice" Layla said as the man kissed her hand.

"Oh please I hope realise you need no excuse to drop by" the man smiled.

"These are my friends Rufino and his wife Camilla" Layla introduced them.

"Nice to meet you" Marc said and held out his hand.

"Pleasure" he smiled and shook Marc's hand. And then they walked over to glass pyramids.

"I hope you understand this is more then a collection to me. Preserving history is a responsibility, I take very seriously" the man explained.

"A self-appointed responsibility that you alone were able to enjoy" Layla spoke. Marc and Echo silently followed them.
_____________________
I hope your liking the story right now :))