20

"Steven! Wake up! Marc! Steven! Please" echo cried and then her and Layla tried to drag him but they failed.

Then there was a light from a car. "Shit Layla they found us!" Echo said.

"Get his legs!" Layla said and echo grabbed his legs and they started walking then they started shootings at them.

Then Layla fell down down the hill piling Steven and echo along with her. The car went down the hill looking for us. "Stay here!" Layla told echo.

Echo nodded and Layla ran to the car. "Oh god please wake up!" Echo begged turning her attention to Steven.

The car came towards us. Echo quickly laid down making it look like she was dead. The men spoke in Arabic. Then echo heard gun shots and she jumped up covering bits of Steven's face with sand.

"Oh sorry" she whispered and brushed the sand of his face. Then echo threw a stick that was on fire at the car causing it to blow up killing the two men.

"What?" Steven asked. Echo turned around and hugged him.

"Oh thank god your alive!" Echo felt relieved Marc might not have control of the body but she was still glad he was okay. Steven hugged Echo back.

Then echo moved away from the hug. "Right let's get going shall we" echo said and headed to the car and they drove off.

They were in the car for hours and the sun started to rise. "We can't lose more time. Harrow must be headed back to the tomb" Layla told Steven

"Yeah she's right Steven and if she is we're gonna need Marc" echo said from the back seat.

"Exactly see she gets it!" Marc said to Steven

"No" Steven said

"No?!" Echo said giving him a look

"No see the thing is we made a deal Marc and I, that when he was done with Khonsu he would disappear for good" Steven explained

"What?!" Echo said sadly, echo moved further back into her seat.

"Yeah well that deal didn't involve you getting Echo, Layla and us killed did it? That's not gonna fly with me" Marc told  Steven.

"You guys made a deal?" Layla asked, echo sighed and sunk into her seat.

"He can't do that! He can't! He can't just disappear from my life!" Echo yelled

"Oh well didn't you disappear from his life anyway?" Steven asked echo.

"Well yeah....but he can't just disappear after he told me he loves me!" Echo told Steven.

"Steven give me the body right now. This is a suicide mission!" Marc told Steven with a unhappy look on his face.

Steven just ignored him. "Steven please give Steven the body you know it's a bad idea right?!" Echo said and then the car came to a stop.

"We're gonna go on foot from here" Layla told them.

"Yeah all right" Steven said and Echo just rolled her eyes. They got out the car and they walked between two rock with the thinnest gap that there was hardly any room for them do breathe.