13

Echo woke up in abed with white silk sheets and she looked around and saw Marc on the he took a sip of what ever he was drinking and then looked at echo.

"Have a nice nap princess?" Marc asked

"You know I hate being called princess and no not really"she said, "and why are you only in your boxers?"

"Well it boiling and we've been in the same room getting changed before anyway so why does it matter know" Marc sighed.

"Yeah but that's when we were friends now you and Layla hate me" echo sighed.

"No she does I forgive you and I just stole the scarab from you so I could give it to Khonsu but Steven interfered" Marc explained

"Whats so bad about Steven?" Echo asked Marc

"Why do you want to know? You like him?" He asked

"No I like someone else" echo said looking at Marc. Marc smiled and he got up and opened the yellow curtains.

"Oh shit were in Cairo!" Echo whispered.

"Yeah you don't say" Marc said as he turned around and put some clothes on. And then he headed for the door, "are you coming or are you staying here?"

"Do I have a choice?" Echo asked

"No" Marc replied with giving her a small smile. Echo groaned as she forced herself out of the bed and then she went and put clean clothes on and then she followed Marc out the door.
__________________________
Marc and echo ran across rooftops. "Hey Marc come on that not fair I haven't done this in ages!" Echo yelled as she jumped over some things and caught up to Marc.

"Oh shit! You killed him?" Marc asked the three guys with knives, "we needed to talk to that guy about a dig site"

Marc and echo jumped down. "I guess we will have to talk to the guys who killed the guy we needed to talk to" Echo said in the longest confusing way possible.

"Your too late" a guy spoke, "you're never going to find Harrow"

"Aw really" Marc sighed sarcastically. Then the middle dude pulled out another knife and flipped it in the air.

"Show off" Echo muttered and then he scraped it across the floor and Marc and echo looked at each other and then back at the people.

"Oh what are we dacin'? Are we fightn'? What we gonna do?" Marc asked as he got ready to fight.

Marc fought the two that attacked him and then echo notice that the teen that was with them just watched. Then the kid went to slash Echo but he missed and echo grabbed his arm and then his writs making him drop his knife.

Echo was going to punch the kid. "Echo don't you do it!" Marc told echo she let out a sigh and then slapped the kid so hard that she left a red hand print on his face.

Then one of the other men tried to attack echo and she kicked his stomach making him bend over in pain and she jumped over him and then kicked his ass making him face plant the floor.

Then the kid said something in Arabic and threw the knife that nearly hit Marc in the face. Then one man came up to echo and licked the knife in her face so she punched him until he fell over his own feet.

When echo checked on Marc he had a knife up to a man's throat. "Marc don't do it Marc" Steven said and then suddenly Marc slit the guys throat.

"Bloody hell Marc!" Echo yelled and Marc looked at her.

"Im not Marc" he said he had a different accent it was a New Yorker accent.

"Then who the fuck are you?" Echo asked.

"Im Jake now are we gonna talk or are we gonna beat the shit out of these?" Jake asked but then did it anyway. He didn't kill them because echo stopped him before he could.

"Let's leave" echo said with a smile and they both got down from the roof and then Jake got a taxi and got in it along with echo.