44

People dragged Marc's body out of the shallow water and took him to Harrow N leaving half of his body still in the water. Harrow knelt down next to Marc's body and took the statue from a person who handed it to him.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, whoever else might be in there." Harrow said as he placed the scarab on Marc's chest Echo looked furious but Layla looked at her and shuck her head.

"Sometimes we need the cold light of death before we can see reality." Harrow said as he got up. A man walked to where Echo and Layla were and Layla punched him and smacked his head of a wall and then stole his stuff.

Harrow held up the statue and people kneeled. "Who wants to heal the world?" Harrow asked and people cheered and then his crocodile came changed from having two heads to one huge one.

Then Harrow and his people left. Echo ran up to Marc's body not caring if she was noticed and layla sneaked behind her. "Marc please come back" Echo whispered softly and knelt next to Marc.

"Marc please I need you!" Echo cried onto Marc.

"Echo we have to go if we want to stop Harrow" layla said looking at Echo.

"I don't care Layla if your so bothered Go Yourself!" Echo yelled her eyes turning completely black.

Layla jumped back a little and echo closed her eyes and shuck her head and opened her eyes again. "Layla I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout I'm just..it doesn't matter" echo said looking to Layla then back to Marc.

"Layla you go I will stay here for a bit I will meet up with you okay" Echo told Layla, she gave Layla the scarab and Layla went.

"Marc please I need you" she whispered she leaned over him and kissed his cheek before she pushed him into the water.
___________________________
The cars came to a stop and then soldiers started yelling in Arabic. Harrow got and so did most of his followers.

"It's all right. It's all right. It's all right. It's all right." Harrow said putting his hand up to his followers.

"Show me your papers." A soldier be said to Harrow.

"I don't need to show you my papers." Harrow said  as then the solider started screaming in Arabic, "You need to show us your soul."

Harrows cane glowed it's bright purple colour and peoples souls stared leaving there bodies. Then there was one man it didn't affect and he sighed in relief.

"This is the face of a good man. You don't need this anymore." Harrow said as he walked up to the solider and took the radio of him.

"Move the bodies out of the way. Let's go! Clear a path." A woman said and the followers got out and started moving the bodies.

Layla got down of the car and she grabbed a knife out of the side handle(idk what they are but they hold the knives) and starts walking towards Harrow.

"Don't do it." A solider said as taweret making Layla stop walking, "Layla, wait. I am the Goddess Taweret."

Layla walked away and hid behind a car. "Layla, it's Marc who's telling you to stop. And where's echo?" Taweret asked talking through another solider.

"What the hell is this?" Layla asked looking to Harrow and then back at the solider.

"He's dead. And I'm talking to you through dead people right now. So what? Listen, Harrow is too powerful for you to stop him alone. If Marc... If he can return to life..." taweret explained to Layla. 

"What do you mean, "return to life"?" Layla asked.

"He is going to need Khonshu. Break his ushabti. Get Echo. It's in the Chamber of the Gods. And you can be my Avatar. Marc says wonderful things about you and Echo of course." The solider groaned.

"No, no, no. I'll fight him on my own." Layla said quickly.

"It's time to go!" Someone yelled and everyone got back into the cars.
___________________________

"The disturbance. Your Gods felt it too." One of the avatars said

"But what does it mean?" Another asked

"Someone is trying to release Ammit." Yazil said

"But why?" An avatar asked

"Well maybe because the dude aka Harrow has an obsession over a crocodile lady" Echo told them as she walked out of the shadows.

"How did you get in?" Yazil asked

"Because like your gods said Khonsu impregnated a human. My mother and.." echo explained to them.

"Your the child?" One avatar said.

"Yes now if your bloody gods listened to the trial they would have done something already!" Echo yelled to them.

Then there was a rumbling. "Harrow." An avatar said as a door way opened breaking away.