14

Then one of them was in control of the body. "Where's Steven?" He asked in his American accent.

"Oh thank god it's you Marc" echo sighed in relief.

"What are we in a taxi?" He asked then he spoke in Arabic to the driver and the driver spoke back.

"English please you know I can't speak any languages!" Echo yelled to Marc.

"Where are you taking me?" Marc asked.

The driver turned around, "you said airport!"

"Airport?! Echo do you know where we're going?" Marc asked

"Well kinda- not really- it's a long story!" Echo stuttered. Then Marc recognised the two people.

"Wait. Wait. Stop! Stop!stop!" Marc yelled and the car stopped.

"Oh shit" echo whispered to herself. The two people look terrified and Marc got out the car, "wait! Marc!" Echo got out after him.

"Let me talk to you" Marc pointed to them as he walked towards them. The people backed away.

"Just let us go man!" The teen yelled as he began to run away from Marc.

"That wasn't me!" Marc yelled to them and followed them and the driver stared speaking in Arabic.

"Here have this" echo said with a fake smile and handed him a button and ran of to catch up to Marc. Once echo caught up to Marc he had one of them pinned against the wall and he was punching his side.

"Where's Harrow?" Marc asked

"Marc! Marc that's enough" Steven tells Marc through the reflection then one hits him of the back of the head and the other in his face making him fall.

Then someone was in contact again and he punched and kicked and chased the people to a cliff. Then they tried to stabbed his so who ever was in control stabbed them.

"What?" Marc asked echo could tell it was Marc by his accent. Two men were dead leaving only the teen alive, "oh my  god!"

Then Marc looked at the reflection of the knife, "Steven what did you do?"

"I swear that wasn't me." Steven replied with.

"Then who was it?" Marc asked

"You think Steven did this! Your having a laugh" echo laughed.

"Now's not the right time Echo!" Marc told her.

Then the teen groaned and Marc turned around and threw the knife to the ground. "Where's the tomb?" Marc asked get to close to the kid.

"Take him to the ledge" Khonsu demanded.

"He's just a kid" Marc told Khonsu

"Yeah Khonsu are you crazy?!" Echo asked Khonsu. Marc listen to him and he picked the kid up by his shoulder and took him to the ledge.

He pushed the kid of the ledge only holding him by his scarf. "Where is Harrow?" Marc asked.

"Praise Ammit" was all the kid said and then he cut the scarf and the kid fell.

"No kid!" Marc yelled trying to catch the kid but it was too late. "Hmm.. it thought he'd talk" Khonsu said.

"Yeah well he didn't now a kids dead" echo snapped at Khonsu.

"What the hell is wrong with you Steven?" He asked as he turned to face his reflection.

"Me? Your the one going on a killing spree!" Steven yelled at Marc.

"I didn't do any of this" Marc told Steven angrily.

"Me neither. Listen if you've got a problem with the body count, I suggest you stop listening to that stupid pigeon!" Steven yelled to Marc.

"Stay out of my way" Marc told Steven.
Echo went up to Marc.

"Hey why don't we take a breather alright" echo suggested.

"No. Well it we can't find Harrows digging crew, we're gonna have to stop 'em another way." He said and turned to face Khonsu who was sat on a recked car, "so what about the other gods?"

"To signal for an audience with the gods is to risk their wrath" Khonsu explained

"What's the worst that could happen?" Echo asked

"Anger them enough and they will imprison me in stone" Khonsu said.

"Well that doesn't sound to bad. Does it Marc?" Echo asked Marc and Marc agreed.

"See how you fare against Harrow without the protection of my healing armour" Khonsu said to them.

"Do you have any good ideas?" Marc asked

"I have a bad one" Khonsu sighed and he disappeared and then the sky got darker and the moon covering the sun and only bits of the sun shines through.

"What are you doing?" Marc asked

"Sending the gods a signal they can't ignore" Khonsu said.

"Aw what a douche bag. Well if he's in stone it's his problem" echo sighed